Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Naturopathic doctors are amazing.....

I went to my naturo doc this morning.... we talked alot... he listened intently to what I had to say, explained alot of things to me.... took a blood sample from me and we looked under the microscope at it. He showed me my red blood cells and white ones... and showed me that some of my red blood cells over lap, which means there is a bit of inflammation in the body, but not much he said... He also said I have very clean blood. I could see the fatty particles floating around in my blood that hadnt been digested yet... he said that was normal because I digest things slower.... it's just the way I am. we could even see the yeast floating around in my blood! He said I'm doing well though and there's not much there... IT was one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

He also analyzed my saliva and urine. We looked over that as well.... He told me I'm a big low on iron.... but it's because I"m not digetsing my meat as well as I should be. He gave me liver detox pills, adrenal stabalizers, some homeopathic remedies and progesterone cream to put on my inner thighs by my crotch haha, to help balance my hormones.... He also gave me therapy while I was there to calm my nervous system, it was relaxing...

By the end of it all.. it cost me $400!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I canmt believe it.... and my comapny will not cover it :(.... it was a good visit and I know he's doign what's best for me... but it's not covered at all.... it SUCKSSSS... I dont know if I can afford this.

Woaaa, that is pricey! But very thorough. What was the names of the adrenal stabalizers and the liver detox pills? And where did he say you can get it from?

Woaaa, that is pricey! But very thorough. What was the names of the adrenal stabalizers and the liver detox pills? And where did he say you can get it from?

They were from his supplier... id ont know if you can get em in the stores... the liver detox is called LVDTX from Douglas Laboratories, and the adrenal support is called Adrenplus from DL too.....

They were from his supplier... id ont know if you can get em in the stores... the liver detox is called LVDTX from Douglas Laboratories, and the adrenal support is called Adrenplus from DL too.....

I found adrenplus

http://www.drugnatural.com/p/663455

Price: $27.00

Count: 120

Vitamin C (with Bioflavonoids) 300 mg

Vitamin B-5 (d-Calcium Pantothenate) 60 mg

Vitamin B-6 50 mg,Zinc (Aspartate Complex) 15 mg

Adrenal (Concentrate) 300 mg

Spleen (Concentrate) 50 mg

Vitamin B-1 3 mg

Vitamin B-2 1.5 mg

Vitamin A 5,000 I.U

Pituitary (Concentrate) 10 mg.

Mostly B complex, zinc, vit A. Pretty good. I am happy they listed this because I found out I get all these plus more so that is good news, except for the adrenal, pituitary, and spleen. This will work for you very well, best of luck!

Also here is the LVDTX

http://www.feelgoodnatural.com/catalogue/DL7600-120.html

29.95 Cdn (Approx. 26.98 US)

http://www.smithspharmacy.com/shop/brand2....p;brand_id=1905

Cross check the price comparison. If it's relatively the same then that's good, just to be sure he won't rip you off on these.