Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
garr757

Guys and Concealer?

I'm in my late teens, and ever since I started breaking out, I've been using concealer to try and hide it. I've been on the regimen for a few months, and I'm more or less clear, excluding a few left-over redmarks. I conceal these with make-up everytime I go out. I feel a little on-edge, however, because I'm always afraid to be close to someone and be found out about this. Granted, I'd rather take that risk than walk around with my red marks all day (which aren't really that bad, but I'm extremely self-consicious).

I was just wondering how many of you guys use concealer, and if you have the same insecurities about it as I do.

I wear full on heavy foundation. I am also very good at applying it and it looks very natural unless you are within an inch of my face. I have ALOT of practice, lol. If you are only using concealer, you're fine, I am sure no one will notice ;)

Don't even trip about people being close to you or noticing your concealer. Concealer is nothing compared to full on foundation and layers of powder. Just make sure your concealer matches your skintone exactly or is pretty darn close.

I use powder.. but I'm more comfortable now than before...

I'm just worried about the times when I get oily.. or ahve to reapply...

Today I could see through some lady's wrinkles with her foundation when I was really close to her.. I was suprised..