Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

I looove this hairstyle and color

cut is nice - color would be a little too golden for you. maybe more of a blue based blonde (no actual blue of course) - in fact, you could keep the color you have but add those highlights in the crown area - that would look fabo!

cut is nice - color would be a little too golden for you. maybe more of a blue based blonde (no actual blue of course) - in fact, you could keep the color you have but add those highlights in the crown area - that would look fabo!

You and stardancer are probably right about the color... I bet i'd look very washed out. I think i'll either stick to my dark blonde hair and get some funky fire red or pink color underneath... or dye the top portion of my hair bleach blonde again and dye the underneath a brownish color (I got that done before and looved it) Or else I might just get the cut only to save money :shifty:

Love the cut! And I think it would look great w/ your old hair color [the one w/ the pic you put up]. Wow I really like the other pics 2! I wish I could get my hair to look that nice looking! and their skin makes me jealous :lol:

I love the cut and with the old color it'll be awesome! (even with you hair color now it'll be awesome but you know...)

Not yet! I've been staying in my house pretty much all week :( I hope to get the haircut done by friday.. and instead of that color, i'm going to get some bright blonde highlights :)

Hey, a shag cut. Haven't seen that in years. Is that back in style now? I think it would look good on you. :)

Good luck, hope it comes out to your satisfaction.