Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

# oil blotting papers/day  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many oil blotting papers do you use per day?

I'm trying to get a insanely unscientific average of how much excess sebum acne-prone people produce.

I use it at least 20 times a day (but not 20 different sheets - I cut mine into quarters) My face is so oily you can deep-fry stuff on it. Unless I've applied 5% BP.

i use about 3 when i apply my make up in the morning. mine is to get rid of the shine from the moisturiser though because im on accutane

I use it at least 20 times a day (but not 20 different sheets - I cut mine into quarters) My face is so oily you can deep-fry stuff on it. Unless I've applied 5% BP.

I'm trying to get a insanely unscientific average of how much excess sebum acne-prone people produce.

I've been using jojoba oil compulsively since April, and it hasn't broken me out, so I'm at least one vote for it not attacking you. It mattes down my face a bit, but I get greasy an hour later. This is also after I apply acne meds, though.

I'm so coming to 1313 MockingBird Lane and stealing your water rattie. She(?) just chills in there? Mine would be squeaking bloody murder.

I WISH that was my rattie. Whenever I give them a 'bath' under the sink, they squeak like crazy and raisins shower everywhere :confused:

My cousin found that picture for me. It's so cute.

By the way, what brand of jojoba oil are you using?

Is the quarter thing because you catch it when there's not much grease yet, so you have to do it more often?

(I can't use less than 3 sheets at a go, so it's hard imagining a quarter sheet.)