Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noremac

I just got done watching The Elephant Man.

That movie........ is the one movie that i've cried the hardest at in my life. I probably went through a whole box of tissues by the time The Elephant Man was over. The part that gets me the most is "I am not an animal, I am a human being"... oh man I lose it haha.

This is one of those films it seems everyone else has seen except me, i've always wanted to see it just never got round to downloading it, burrowing it, purchasing it, etc.

I'd probs cry during this film, from what i've heard it's heart breaking.

the film made me cry badly. proves how grim reality can be. if i was him i'd likely end my life because i doubt i'd see any reason to live that way. :(

Eraserhead is one fucked up movie. I would also recommend other David Lynch films such as Blue Velvet, Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive.

I just watched it last night and needless to say, it was heart-wrenching. The scene with the doctor's wife where he's talking about his mother was one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed. I had tears in my eyes for a good portion of the movie. If you ever think you look disfigured, just imagine what he had to go through that the movie doesn't even show. :(

I don't like most David Lynch movies (pretentious fluff...), but this is a very good one. So sad....you just want to hug the guy. It's terrible how people can be so uncompassionate.

At the end, he kills himself by falling asleep lying flat instead of upright...is that accurate?