Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cupcake_19

Blackheads and hair... hmmm

Ok, maybe it's just me that does this but sometimes I inspect my skin reallly reallly close in a mirror in bright light (I don't know why but I do this 'cause it just makes me feel bad about myself, maybe to criticize myself more or look at my imperfections??) ya anyways, I notice I have little hairs ON my nose and since my hair is dark, they kind of end up looking like blackheads… anyone notice this or is there anyway I can get RID of this!?

lol!! why do you get that close???

=D

I mean.. it's JUST hair. If you want, you could bleach the hair (but it might aggrivate your skin)... or, you could pluck the hairs...... don't think you can get a wax... maybe use a deplitory on your face that is MEANT for the face. Don't use something on your face that is made for legs. lol

I think your best option is THREADING. works nicely... =)

I have little hairs, incredibly thin on my nose too. I also have some on my forehead. You can't notice them unless you are an inch away. I am pretty sure that everyone has them. They are not like facial hair (beard or mustache). They are way tinier and lighter for me.