Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shandon5

Zincofax 40%

Hi there. Whenever I suffer from post acneic red marks, I apply Zincofax 40%. I get it from Shoppers Drug Mart or Safeway. Its the same cream that mothers apply to babies bottoms for diaper rash. In a weeks time my postacneic red marks are a thing of the past. I dab the cream on the red spots after washing up...and then I place a towel on my pillow case. Its a thicker consistency therefore i don't want any of it getting on my bedsheets. It works like a charm.

Another great item to treat postacneic red marks is bioskincare cream. Check it out

www.bioskincare.com

Goodluck

can I just use desitin? or does it have to be zincofax? I can't seem to find zincofax in stores. Or is there some reason zincofax is better or something?

I would say that as long as it has a high percentage of zinc cream in it,,,...it should do the trick..Goodluck and keep me posted.

can I just use desitin? or does it have to be zincofax? I can't seem to find zincofax in stores. Or is there some reason zincofax is better or something?

I used it for a day now and I also used that margarite zinc cream. Both creams not absorb into the skin which makes it hard to not look even more blotchedfaced in the morning. When I put it on at night and clean it in the morning it's very hard to wash off because it doesn't absorb into the skin. It's just like very thick cream that doesn't absorb.