Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sanasa

Need help with my regimen.

Ive been using an AHA cleanser, willow bark serum and then tea tree oil moisturizer. My acne is skin-colored bumps all over my face and red marks from scarring. Ive been using this for a couple days now and I'm breaking out pretty bad. I have no idea what kind of products to use for my type of acne. Help please.

Well...........tea tree oil can be pretty harsh on the skin. Like for mine example. My skin broke out really bad, got all red, and itchy and just made a HUGE mess on my skin. lol. Took me about 2 months to get it back to freaken normal. I would get rid of the stuff you're using....

Try honey with cinnamon! (got this idea from GRIMZ) ^^.

ermmm....I don't know what kinda acne you have. What's your skin type? do you get cysts? How old are you? I kinda need more info. lol. Like...where's your acne at?

Zinc supplements worked for me........=)

Well...........tea tree oil can be pretty harsh on the skin. Like for mine example. My skin broke out really bad, got all red, and itchy and just made a HUGE mess on my skin. lol. Took me about 2 months to get it back to freaken normal. I would get rid of the stuff you're using....

Try honey with cinnamon! (got this idea from GRIMZ) ^^.

ermmm....I don't know what kinda acne you have. What's your skin type? do you get cysts? How old are you? I kinda need more info. lol. Like...where's your acne at?

Zinc supplements worked for me........=)

ugh.....great. well I'm 17 and I'm going through the worst breakout ever. I'm hoping its the initial breakout that happens before my skin gets better but idk. I feel so crappy right now.

oh and i have skin colored bumps all over my face, red marks, etc. some red pimples non inflamed