Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HplyEvrAftr

Recommendations Plz

Hi everybody!!

I have been reading here for days and days.... I found that the type of scarring I am most concerned with it BOXCAR scars... Not extremely deep, but not able to be covered with foundation either...So they are semi-deep. I also have a few ice-pick scars, but nothing I am really concerned with.

I did Julie Robins' TCA peel 2 or 3 times a couple yrs ago and it helped alot - But not enough. I still have some of her TCA at the house, but am worried that it may have expired, and I have not been successful getting an email back from her to confirm or deny that it is safe to use.

Should I stick with a TCA or go to a TCA cross at this point?? I was also considering Julie's new TCA Latte, but I have questions, and again, not able to reach her.

Could someone plz recommend something here.... I am leaning towards the at-home chemical peels because I cannot afford laser; etc... Could someone recommend an affordable one, that WORKS!! I know these won't disappear after one peel... and I know they may never completely disappear... But I am willing to try anything to get my old, semi-smooth skin back.

Members, If u would be so kind to fill me in on what has worked for you, and what hasn't so I am not throwing away my hard earned dough....

Thanks in advance, I appreciate ur insight more than u'll ever know :)

Guest delta force operators

hey i am about to try jullie robbims apeel daily i should get it in the mail soon, have u tried her appeal correct, or appeal daily? it seems to get the most rave on the boards, that and tazorac or retiniods,

hey i am about to try jullie robbims apeel daily i should get it in the mail soon, have u tried her appeal correct, or appeal daily? it seems to get the most rave on the boards, that and tazorac or retiniods,

Yes, I have - but not religiously.... so i haven't seen major results... Maybe I'll bust mine out and try it every other day, so i can see results

One word of advice on it, Use a PEA sized amt for ur whole face... I always always always overdo it....i feel like i have to 'feel' the cream all over - and two days later i am peeling like a lizard.

Use a teeny amt and focus on fine lines; scars; etc... but i do put it all over.....

It can definitely be a more intense peel if u want it to be...

Also, just from my own stupidity - Don't use it on ur chest; back; or whatever... I did it once and OMG - It had my chest a mess... FACIAL USE ONLY

HTH's and let me know how u like it....