Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

? about diet and acnefree people?

so today at lunch im sitting there andwondering why i see all these kids my age munching down on oily french friends and drinking sugary sodas and they have clear skin? while im worrying about my diet so much and i have acne.? why can these people eat whatever they want and have clear skin? and will it catch up to them some day... just wondering.....

Guest delta force operators

couse they are on accutane

so today at lunch im sitting there andwondering why i see all these kids my age munching down on oily french friends and drinking sugary sodas and they have clear skin? while im worrying about my diet so much and i have acne.? why can these people eat whatever they want and have clear skin? and will it catch up to them some day... just wondering.....

Thats exactly what i think when i'm around a lot of people eating like that. At a recent family birthday party, everyone from young to old is scoffing down white bread, cheese, processed foods, soda's, alcohol, cake, high gi, high fat, refined sugar foods while i'm drinking a small glass of cloudy apple juice, and nibbling some small pieces of raw carrot and celery (no dip obviously). While i wouldn't want to eat that stuff all the time, it does kind of make you wonder what you did to be the only one there with acne - and it gets worse as you get older as no one expect you to have acne after your twenties...so obviously you must be a really unclean person.....

They show other signs, for example, they probably have terrible blood pressure, or they are going to gain weight, or perhaps mental issues like fatigue, poor focus/concentration, depression, terrible blood sugar, hypertension, etc etc. They just will show it in other ways. Poor health will always catch up to you. Everyone does not react to the same stimulus in the same ways, we all react in different ways. Like for instance, if I am genetically predisposed to handle food a certain way, I will not gain weight from it, but one person will. Same with acne, they may not be genetically predisposed to handle the same foods the same way as it relates to skin/hormones/sebum or whatever is the issue. We are also dealth with poor cards, so we should make the best of it and adapt to it the way our bodies need to without caring how other people handle food the way they're supposed to.

It's the same for allergies/food allergies/whatever. "Why do I get allergies to substance X when that person can be overwhelmed in it and get nothing!"

In a way you might be lucky, that food is still screwing up their body they just don't realise it yet. Acne makes sure you don't do that.

Guest delta force operators

no actually our body is already screwed up, we fked ourselves up when we were younger, not eating healthy or we just got a bad liver, that is why we get acne, those people that dont get acne is couse they were brought up eating healthy so they have a stronger body healthy liver..

its genes and how u were brought up.

Acne needs a predisposition and a trigger.

If you're not predisposed even a bad trigger won't develop you acne but as Romeo said it will cause all sort of bad stuff almost everyone nowadays needlessly suffer from.

If you're predisposed but have no trigger you won't develop acne.

If you're predisposed and have a trigger: bingo!

But I would rather have acne predisposition and eating and living healthy rather than being no predisposed and ignoring I'm killing myself and causing me all sort of tiredness, fatigue, lack of concentration, apathy, digestive problems, headaches and whatever with the way I eat and live.

I have yet to meet a twenty years old who says "I feel healthy, balanced, full of vitality and stimulus, I feel strong and my energy is through the roof, nothing is a struggle for me and I can do a lot of things in very little time enjoying what I do in the meanwhile and I have so much free time because of this, because my memory and my strength is skyrocketing that I have lot of free time to indulge in all the beautiful things and people there are around me" .. all I hear is "I feel shit!"

Acne needs a predisposition and a trigger.

If you're not predisposed even a bad trigger won't develop you acne but as Romeo said it will cause all sort of bad stuff almost everyone nowadays needlessly suffer from.

If you're predisposed but have no trigger you won't develop acne.

If you're predisposed and have a trigger: bingo!

But I would rather have acne predisposition and eating and living healthy rather than being no predisposed and ignoring I'm killing myself and causing me all sort of tiredness, fatigue, lack of concentration, apathy, digestive problems, headaches and whatever with the way I eat and live.

I have yet to meet a twenty years old who says "I feel healthy, balanced, full of vitality and stimulus, I feel strong and my vitality is through the roof, nothing is a struggle for me and I can do a lot of things in very little time enjoying what I do in the meanwhile and I have so much free time because of this, because my memory and my strength is skyrocketing that I have lot of free time to indulge in all the beautiful things and people there are around me" .. all I here is "I feel shit!"