Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SUE WALKER

Anyone tried Loreal's True Match foundation?

I am on the Regimen and doing pretty well but have read good reports of Loreal's True Match makeup. What do you think of it? Does it break you out? Is it too oily or dry? Would appreciate your advise. Don't want to mess up the good I have accomplished but mineral makeup doesn't seem to cover very well for me.

It looks good for about an hour on me and then gets greasy & slides off my face. My skin is very oily & it doesn't wear well for me. I think the finish is nice at first (soft & slightly dewy, probably why it turns greasy on oil skin) & you can get very good coverage with it. It feels heavy though.

I used this foundation for about a year, and as long as I blotted a lot & touched up with powder it was okay. If you want to try Loreal, I preferred Ideal Balance, but even that would get too shiny for me & it looked less natural too.

I used this last year for nearly a year. I really liked it and thats why it was with me for a year :razz: It covered really well, there were some days were my face was really really oily (dont know if it was the makeup) but there were some days were i looked fine. It didnt really match my shade really well, maybe it was a little on the pinky side but it held up through the day!

I am on the Regimen and doing pretty well but have read good reports of Loreal's True Match makeup. What do you think of it? Does it break you out? Is it too oily or dry? Would appreciate your advise. Don't want to mess up the good I have accomplished but mineral makeup doesn't seem to cover very well for me.

I really liked the shade range of this foundation, but when I used it I always felt oily. Then it started to give me cysts...in the trash it went.

~Very Oily

~Breaks you out (Well me, not everyone)

~Great Color Selection

~Has matching powder and blush to coordinate

~Had to blot ALL the time

~Not Expensive

~A little goes a long way

I think that is it I will post more if I think of any.