Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joey.

Fraxel Questions

For anyone who has had Fraxel, my face right now has little brown dots everywhere and when I wash it, feels so dry like its on the verge of peeling but just won't. It also itches terribly. I have peeling by my mouth and nose, but should I expect full face peeling and will my face look better after it?

For anyone who has had Fraxel, my face right now has little brown dots everywhere and when I wash it, feels so dry like its on the verge of peeling but just won't. It also itches terribly. I have peeling by my mouth and nose, but should I expect full face peeling and will my face look better after it?

Read the fraxel thread, it will appease many of your worries. This is completely normal.

LOL! Omg! I totally remember going though that! Its horrible! But its 100% normal!

I had brown and white dots..it was too funny! Give it a couple days till it peels.. you'll be back to normal in no time :drool: