Notifications
Clear all

My cystic acne

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 09/17/2007 1:09 am

I'm a veteran poster on this board. I have tryed everything. From Dans reg to eating like a rabbit. Carrots, strictly veggies. I Still got cystic acne. I have been in the hospital twice from my face being covered in cystic acne and getting and infection. I had cortizone shots done on a daily basis. I had one derm feel so sorry for me he gave me a shot pack so I could do it myself. Been on tane, antibiotics. You name it. I'm feed up with people saying you have to eat this way or that way to be clear stay away from this that and the other. I have figured out what it takes to be clear not just me but other people as well. I have tested this regimen on other people besides me so it works. Infact this regimen works so well it has gotten deleted on this board in the past. I have advertised the reg several times in years go by and it has gotten deleted so read it while you can before it gets deleted again. I know I know i been on this boad long enough to know people will say how can you say this regimen works for people. Well my question back to you is have you tried it.

Its very simple.

All products can be had at walmart

Oxy 10 Chill Factor

Oxy Bar Soap

psyllium husk fiber capsules

Simple

In the morning take 6 psyllium husk fiber capsules

Then lather the oxy bar soap on your face.

Then rinse it off with a rag

Then use the oxy 10 chill factor apply to the acne prone areas. Let it sit on your face for 10 to 15 mins.

Then rinse it off with a rag. Let your face air dry. One might ask how thick should I put the oxy 10 chill factor on. I say just a decent amount. Not to thick but not to thin.

At night before you go to bed.

repeat same steps minus the taking of the husk fiber capsules since you already took them earlier.

Thats it no 2 inch thick bp no 30 min reg no crack donut look on your face no cystic acne. The thing I have realized is bp is not meant to be left on its meant to be taken off since your skin has already hit a saturation point. Do not say it doesnt work unless you phyiscally tried it.

I will take any questions.

MemberMember
(@cantdelete)

Posted : 09/17/2007 3:43 pm

How much does this stuff go for is it fairly cheap? Also does this only help cystic acne I take it, it gets rid of all acne right?

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 09/20/2007 9:25 pm

How much does this stuff go for is it fairly cheap? Also does this only help cystic acne I take it, it gets rid of all acne right?

Its super cheap. And the products you get last a long time. It will treat cystic and other kinds of acne moderate to light. It works so well that when you finally start getting clear. It almost starts making you laugh because it work so d a m n good. Plus you realize how crazy you are by doing these other crazy reg. That require so much work and so much to put on. One thing I find really funny is that when people try this regimen they never come back to the acne board. They somehow stop posting.

MemberMember
(@dudemag-fitzgerald)

Posted : 09/21/2007 3:48 am

arent psyllium husk fiber capsules for digestive regularity?

LOL nice try man 6? ahahaha whoever tries this regime is gonna be shitting all day, so i guess it does work because you wont have to go outside so it essentially makes you stop thinking about acne

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 09/21/2007 9:10 pm

arent psyllium husk fiber capsules for digestive regularity?

LOL nice try man 6? ahahaha whoever tries this regime is gonna be shitting all day, so i guess it does work because you wont have to go outside so it essentially makes you stop thinking about acne

Yet another loser enjoy your acne sir.

A long time ago. I did offer a 100 dollar challenge to anybody who tried the regimen and it didnt work. It required a weekly pic for evidence quite a few people took me up on it. Everyone got clear and I never gave a 100 dollars out.

MemberMember
(@grace1)

Posted : 09/27/2007 11:46 am

Do you need to put on moisturiser ? Does the Oxy 10 dried out your skin and all the washings? I would like to try your regimen........

MemberMember
(@marcel)

Posted : 09/30/2007 10:31 am

curious to see how old you are? i'm 29, still having the same cystic acne problems. Nothing has worked. :(

MemberMember
(@joeythephish)

Posted : 10/02/2007 12:12 pm

Hey I have a question, would it matter if you took the 6 psyllium husk fiber capsules at night? Also how long did it take to see noticeable improvements? I thought I had conquered my cystic acne with antibiotics and lo and behold here they are again, so I would do anything to stop with the antibiotics and the piling on of different topicals night and day.

**EDIT**

Also how long have you been using this regimen and what kind of skin would you say you have? My skin is super sensitive and oily. Do you think it will still work?

MemberMember
(@joeythephish)

Posted : 10/03/2007 6:16 pm

Ah well it doesn't look like bfg9000d is comin back anytime soon so in the meantime, has anyone else tried this regimen? I am really eager to try it but I want to hear about this so-called good it has done others first. I will probably try it anyway as I have nothing to lose, it'd just be nice to get some more input.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/03/2007 6:26 pm

sorry guys I was given up on the fact of people trying the regimen. Figure nobody wanted to try it anymore. I figure the reg would get del again.

I will answer all questions. Now I will keep a close eye to the thread now.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/03/2007 6:29 pm

Do you need to put on moisturiser ? Does the Oxy 10 dried out your skin and all the washings? I would like to try your regimen........

No moist. no nothing. Just the reg.

It does not dry out the skin. Remember this is not Dans reg. This reg wont dry out your skin. It will leave you skin feeling clean and refresh.

Please do try it.

You will be leaving this forum in probably a month. Like everybody else that has tried this reg in the past.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/03/2007 6:33 pm

Hey I have a question, would it matter if you took the 6 psyllium husk fiber capsules at night? Also how long did it take to see noticeable improvements? I thought I had conquered my cystic acne with antibiotics and lo and behold here they are again, so I would do anything to stop with the antibiotics and the piling on of different topicals night and day.

**EDIT**

Also how long have you been using this regimen and what kind of skin would you say you have? My skin is super sensitive and oily. Do you think it will still work?

As far as the husk goes. You can take them at night. or in the morning which ever is best with you. As long as you take them.

That largely depends on your acne. If it is cystic could be 2 weeks to 4 weeks.

Let put it this way you will be leaving this forum in a month. Like so many others that have tried this reg. You will get on with life and enjoy not having acne nor having a pound of acne medication on your face. No antibiotics no nothing. Just the reg. Thats it.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/03/2007 6:38 pm

The other people who try the regimen their post are no longer here because they either got deleted in the thread I had or due to the forum crash that happen a very long time ago. Ones who did try it. Their postings on the forum became less and less. Until I couldn't contact them anymore.

This regimen is better then any other regimen you will try. This regimen produce a pretty good draw effect when you first start. I wouldn't say worsening happens as more like it produces a drawing effect on the skin. Where deep underlying acne final surfaces.

O and for the people who think this reg is a joke. Let me ask you this. Is that boil on your face getting any better or is it still pulsating.

MemberMember
(@joeythephish)

Posted : 10/03/2007 7:48 pm

This regimen is better then any other regimen you will try. It will make Dans regimen in short a joke. This regimen produce a pretty good draw effect when you first start. I wouldn't say worsening happens as more like it produces a drawing effect on the skin. Where deep underlying acne final surfaces.

So it will make it worse before it gets better? Like an initial breakout of sorts? Also how long have you been using this and what type of skin do you have? Sorry about asking so many questions it's just I can't count how many miracle regimens like this I have come by and none of them helped much if any.

MemberMember
(@billw)

Posted : 10/03/2007 9:51 pm

This regimen is better then any other regimen you will try. It will make Dans regimen in short a joke. This regimen produce a pretty good draw effect when you first start. I wouldn't say worsening happens as more like it produces a drawing effect on the skin. Where deep underlying acne final surfaces

Interesting from a medical stand point because it does make sense. Cleansing the bowel and continual cleansing. Clearing up any acne you have with the soap and the Oxy 10. I know a little about medicine and in Canada Oxy 10 is not avail over the counter. Will Ox 5 work in your reg.

This treatment really gets rid of the junk in your system. Anybody who has trouble understanding how this works think of the last time you really, really had a bad case of the flu - you got everything out of your system, stomach, bowels, the works - and you drank clear liquid for a few days. And Lo and Behold - you're face cleared up !! This gentlemen has a very healthy reg.

Actually what is Oxy 10 Chill Factor - I've never seen that on shelves.

MemberMember
(@billw)

Posted : 10/03/2007 10:20 pm

Actually I think the most important feature of this reg is the psyllium. I don't think I can get Oxy 10 Chill Factor in Canada. Oxy 5 but not 10.

I also agree with the saturation point of BP on the skin. You notice you leave it on only 10 min per application. Just the right amount of BP is absorbed. You can put it on and rinse it off at work. Oily skin - this will balance after a month of the ox bar clense.

After what this fellow has gone thru he has found his own way - internal cleansing - and topical maintenance. I'm really impressed

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/03/2007 10:24 pm

This regimen is better then any other regimen you will try. It will make Dans regimen in short a joke. This regimen produce a pretty good draw effect when you first start. I wouldn't say worsening happens as more like it produces a drawing effect on the skin. Where deep underlying acne final surfaces

Interesting from a medical stand point because it does make sense. Cleansing the bowel and continual cleansing. Clearing up any acne you have with the soap and the Oxy 10. I know a little about medicine and in Canada Oxy 10 is not avail over the counter. Will Ox 5 work in your reg.

This treatment really gets rid of the junk in your system. Anybody who has trouble understanding how this works think of the last time you really, really had a bad case of the flu - you got everything out of your system, stomach, bowels, the works - and you drank clear liquid for a few days. And Lo and Behold - you're face cleared up !! This gentlemen has a very healthy reg.

Actually what is Oxy 10 Chill Factor - I've never seen that on shelves.

I dont know is oxy 5 a bp wash? If so it might work. Going outside of the reg I cant guarantee the results. You might try ordering the correct stuff online. Which then you would be getting the right stuff to use.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/03/2007 10:32 pm

This regimen is better then any other regimen you will try. It will make Dans regimen in short a joke. This regimen produce a pretty good draw effect when you first start. I wouldn't say worsening happens as more like it produces a drawing effect on the skin. Where deep underlying acne final surfaces.

So it will make it worse before it gets better? Like an initial breakout of sorts? Also how long have you been using this and what type of skin do you have? Sorry about asking so many questions it's just I can't count how many miracle regimens like this I have come by and none of them helped much if any.

I wouldn't say worst as in. The reg itself is gonna cause you to breakout. As more as the reg draws up what was gonna be acne anyways. It just pulls it up now instead of a day or so from now. Example of this would be if you had a bump underneath the skin. It would draw that up to the surface of the skin. I have moderate skin tone. Oily but not crazy oily. I had people try it with dry skin and oily skin. I think its important to understand it does not strip your skin like other regimens do. It cleans the face but does not strip it. The stripping action is what dans regimen does thats why moist. and all is needed. See the difference between me and other regs. Is the fact my regimen says take off not leave on. The very first day you do the regimen. You will say to yourself this feels very different from other regimens I have done.

MemberMember
(@john1234)

Posted : 10/03/2007 11:25 pm

what inspired you to include the fiber? i have a feelin the fiber is the main player in this regimen.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/04/2007 9:05 am

what inspired you to include the fiber? i have a feelin the fiber is the main player in this regimen.

Well the fiber is a part of the whole regimen. I did a allot of studying and research on the benefits of fiber. I found a really old book down at the library that did a few case studys with people taking fiber and its effect on acne. Everyone who took the increase fiber. Saw a slight improvement in their overall acne situation. Unforntley since it didnt clear their acne the infromation I guess fell through the cracks and was consider inconclusive.

I figured I atleast try it for my self. It help just like the case studys. The same occured with other people I had try it. Plus I did some research on topicals and washes and found people had much better success with washes then topicals notice less irration and less of a striping effect. The success rate was higher amongst people using a topical wash versus a applied topical like dans regimen. This stuff is not meant to sit on your face all day its meant to be taken off in a form of a wash. This helps balance out the skin. Plus it lets the skin relax throughout the day instead of being bombarded with bp 24/7. This can cause the skin to break down or begin to crack. As you will notice this is the most common complaint amongst dans users. Or why the dan regimen stops working.

I was desperate when I had cystic acne. Tried Dans reg. it work for a short while then stop working. Had been to so many derms. I took everything tryied everything for several years. Tane, retin a, differen, bactrim, benzaclin which work then stop after a year. you name it I have some left in my drawer. Nothing work. I would go to the derm daily for cortizone injections. I had a cystic outbreak so bad that I check myself into a hospital. The doctor sat their injecting one cortizone shot after another. I was at a all time low. My derm heard about my situation after I got out of the hospital.

He didnt know what to do. He tried everything. He felt so sorry he just gave me a cortizone shot pack so I could do it myself. I got pretty good at injecting them myself. But this was just taking care of the situation not fixing it. Then I study the over the counter market as well asl what combination worked and didnt work. The regimen I came up with work so well. That the first time I posted it. I had several people try it and then leave the forum never could get a hold of them. I finally got a few to answer back in which they said they where no longer interested in the board because they where clear. The thread got del. because of the success it was gaining. People where leaving the forum after trying it. I Posted it again and it got dump again but this time it was due to the forum crash that occured along time ago. This time I hope the thread stays around a little longer.

Like I said I'm not selling you nothing everything can be had at walmart or any online drug store. Even if I did sell a product of such. I would sell it at cost. Because I'm not interested in making a profit. I already have a decent paying job.

MemberMember
(@enlightened)

Posted : 10/04/2007 11:11 am

Hey i' gad this regime works for you. I think the fibre is a great part of it. I take husks too and they have helped clear my face, but I take the sachet that you mix with water, do you think its is just as effective as what you are doing or should I switch.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/04/2007 2:59 pm

Hey i' gad this regime works for you. I think the fibre is a great part of it. I take husks too and they have helped clear my face, but I take the sachet that you mix with water, do you think its is just as effective as what you are doing or should I switch.

I would switch the husk fiber is so much better.

MemberMember
(@billw)

Posted : 10/04/2007 4:51 pm

HEY BFG

bought my psyllium today - I'l let you know how it goes after I'm done the bottle. Incidentally the prime ingredient in colon cleansing is psyllium. Clean colon - clean face. and perhaps a few more glasses of water.

Bill

MemberMember
(@humanmindconcept)

Posted : 10/04/2007 6:21 pm

Hey!

I'm taking a piece of your challenge!

I`ll take 6 psyllium husk fiber pills a day.

I`ll wash with face with a tea tree oil protein wash and tell you how my cystic acne goes.

If I can get a camera, then I`ll post photos.

timer starts now!

side notes: I am a vegan. I have cystic acne primarily on my cheeks, and a bit on my forehead and chin. I've had acne since 10 years old. My mother and sister struggle with acne. I am 17 years old and female.

MemberMember
(@bfg9000d)

Posted : 10/04/2007 10:15 pm

folks please understand taking pieces of my reg is fine. But please do not come back and complain that it didnt work because you failed to use the other products that are part of the reg.

I'm only concern with the folks that really truley follow the reg the exact way.

If just taking the fiber clears you thats great. But I strongly recommend to try the entire reg not just half of it.