Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anybody had issues with bruising easily while on Tane? I haven't heard of this being a side effect, but maybe it is and I just didn't know. I have noticed (2) bruises in the past few days and I have no idea how I even got them. Probably has nothing to do with Tane.......

that's weird, I was thinking the same thing today actually. I have noticed my legs have a couple extra bruises on them, and I don't even remember bumping them. Maybe we are bruising easier on tane...??

yep...me too...but moreover, I've noticed that I get a lot quicker hurt or cut by doing something. Like, any little scratch that normally wouldn't break the skin, broke...but the odd part is that i'm not scarring like I used to. I actually cut myself a few weeks ago, on my arm, and although the scab broke/yanked off because I wasn't careful enough, you can barely see the scar... its fading away really nicely. :)

on the other hand though, I feel a lot more pain when I hurt myself, like this morning when I closed the draw on my other hand (I think...don't remember how it really happened)... but it wasn't very pleasant :) I've still got the red mark from it now 3 hours later...:/

Your skin becomes much shallower and yes you will cut/bruise much easier.

Before Accutane I had the small little cut here and there on my arms/hands, but now 3 over three months in, my hands especially are just cut up all over the place. I've got small nicks here and there from any little cut I've had and as well my bruises that I get are so much more visible. I started volleyball season again and my arms look like I've been beaten down from all the little one-spot bruises from the impact.