Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, i have some minor acne (probably about 5 pimples total, 3 around my right chin, and 2 on my left. I have alot of red marks left from my previous battle with acne, but no scarring, the red marks have faded a bit and yah.

As it is i've been off accutane for 9 months, right now i only use a olay foaming face wash and an aveeno oatmeal moisturizer.

Here's my question, i have this steamer my family owns, its used just for face steaming and i guess it works well at what it does, basically, can this benefit me? I've heard that steaming helps with active acne, but ive also heard it makes red marks worse?

So, should i steam you think? It'd be a nice time and probably help clear up my nose >.>

err... I know how to steam, what it is, and that i can do it, i asked if it would benefit me at all...

Basically, i've heard mixed things, ive heard steaming drys you, ive also heard it moisturizes you, ive heard its bad for red marks and ive heard its good for red marks, ive heard it shrinks and gets rid of pimples and ive also heard its caused breakouts.

Basically, do you think steaming will benefit me with my mix of minor acne and alot of red marks?