Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fio

month5 wk 1 ....breakin out badly.

i saw my derm about a wk ago for my 5th month appt. n he got a lil worried; however, he said i was gona clear up n not too worry so much. he also said i may have to go for another month or two.

im still breakin out alot especially on my cheeks. i seriously don't kno wut to do nor wut to think. i've lost all my faith in this pill....the only reason im still takin this pill is bcuz i haven't had any serious side effect but dry lips or else i would've prob. stopped takin it.

is there stll a chance i may clear up ? i kno some ppl dont see results till the end of course, but i dk. im desperate.

i saw my derm about a wk ago for my 5th month appt. n he got a lil worried; however, he said i was gona clear up n not too worry so much. he also said i may have to go for another month or two.

im still breakin out alot especially on my cheeks. i seriously don't kno wut to do nor wut to think. i've lost all my faith in this pill....the only reason im still takin this pill is bcuz i haven't had any serious side effect but dry lips or else i would've prob. stopped takin it.

is there stll a chance i may clear up ? i kno some ppl dont see results till the end of course, but i dk. im desperate.

I in my 5 month of accutane and I'm still breaking out as well...my derm is a little concerned as well, but they say it still keep working once your done your course, hang in there

Yeah, you might have to do an extra month or so but hang in there! The last place for it to go for me was on my cheeks as well & I was still breaking out until the end of month 5! Then like 3 weeks later I was totally clear & my skin just changed. I had to end my treatment a few weeks early!

hey guys thanks. i really hope this works but i dk. im lookin in the mirror right now n my face is just horrible,....very red, n kinda purplish in some areas n still breakinout. its like im back to day one. i just feel like cuttin off my face from how discustin it looks....

hey guys thanks. i really hope this works but i dk. im lookin in the mirror right now n my face is just horrible,....very red, n kinda purplish in some areas n still breakinout. its like im back to day one. i just feel like cuttin off my face from how discustin it looks....

i totally know how you feel. i'm at 3.5 months and i thought i was totally clearing, but now i have a huge active, and more little clogged pore bumps that i know almost always will end up turning into actives at some point :( i feel so sad. i want you to get better! i keep looking at your posts and pics, and my heart hurts for you. i really want it to work for you soon. please keep us all updated.

i totally know how you feel. i'm at 3.5 months and i thought i was totally clearing, but now i have a huge active, and more little clogged pore bumps that i know almost always will end up turning into actives at some point :( i feel so sad. i want you to get better! i keep looking at your posts and pics, and my heart hurts for you. i really want it to work for you soon. please keep us all updated.

hey thanx so much, i really need some encouragement right now because im goin thru some real bad times right now. i really hope it works for you n hope u dont have to go thru wut im goin thru. i will update sometime this wk with some recent pix, also im goin to see my doc tomorro n see wut he has to say bcuz my face has been reactin so bad, gettin very red like never before..could it be rosacea or eczema? hope not.

If anything, it should be your last breakout. How much do you weigh and what's your dosage??

last breakout? u think? i really hope so. besides breakin out, i've noticed some scarring...wait, let me correct myself....i've noticed ALOT of scarsss. its horrible. its so bad. im really goin nuts here.

i weight 128. n im on 80mg.

I in my 5 month of accutane and I'm still breaking out as well...my derm is a little concerned as well, but they say it still keep working once your done your course, hang in there

how severe is/was ur acne? wats ur dosage? ...i've heard of ppl not clearin up till the end of course or afterwards...but i dont know.