Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

My acne is keeping me away from people.

I have mild pustular acne. Its been VERY frustrating and Its been making me insecure.. i dont want to even hang with friends.. all i do is work and stay home.. I mean my acne is not that bad at all but Im unhappy with it.. so mentally i cant get over it.. Im on dans regimen now so hopefully it will clear my acne up.. I used to be popular and alot of girls used to like me.. now my whole world is changed.. Im so set on ressurecting myself back to where I was.. Hopefully dans regimen will help me Alot. ... Peace and Love.

ugh i never left the house at all last summer, for the same reason, but then this year i got a job, now i work on supermarket checkouts (Yikes!!) which was obviously not a good choice for someone who's self-consious - but three months in, its great - when you have to interact and talk to people, and when your job depends on it (its a good job otherwise :) ) its not so bad at all (i actually now enjoy talking to people :D)

what im trying to say here is that its a matter of confidence, if you can just say hello and smile to the people you pass in the streets, have a conversation with a neighbor just slowly build your confidence up and when your talking to them the last thing you think about is acne (unless your interested in them - but thats another story)

Im so set on ressurecting myself back to where I was.. Hopefully dans regimen will help me Alot. ... Peace and Love.

I'm sure the Regimen will help you out. But you gotta make some of your

own confidence, and it is hard, but you can do it.

When I got this waitress job, I had no choice, be nice or get complained

about :lol: Even though you may force it at first, after awhile it comes

naturally. :D

I'm quitting that job however :lol:

... but then this year i got a job, now i work on supermarket checkouts (Yikes!!) ...

Oh god I would kill myself. Working in sales is like torture. I mean, meeting people is nice, but so is being able to ignore assholes and walk away. However, when your job is based on being friendly to jerks all day, suicide begins to look like a very nice option hahaha