Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DrNeal

Severe Acne Prognosis.....

I asked this question a while back but the thread got deleted.......

Was wondering again....., has anyone who had severe acne been able to get 100% clear in a reasonable amount of time without any oral medications whatsoever......?

Do you think Severe Acne is completely treatable or just partially manageable topically and holistically........??

Do you think that treating severe cystic acne any other way besides accutane and other pills is a waste of time....?

How long would you recommend someone try topical and holistic stuff before they should move on to pills......?

My doc developed severe cystic acne and got rid of it completely using Kiss My Face products. They're completely organic and contain Tea Tree Oil, witch hazel, peppermint extract, etc. Good stuff - and smells delicious :) If you go to the KMF web site, you can find store locations near where you live.

I'm not sure if this works for everybody, or how long it took her acne to clear up, or anything, but if you want to go holistic this is worth a try.

i have cystic acne that i've been able to control using dan's regimen. i still break out, but a lot less than before. i hope to be 100% clear very soon.

I asked this question a while back but the thread got deleted.......

Was wondering again....., has anyone who had severe acne been able to get 100% clear in a reasonable amount of time without any oral medications whatsoever......?

i do not beleive that it is possible to treat severe acne without pills. anyway, if your acne is severe, what's the big deal about taking a pill or two a day?

i had severe cysts and nodules which have completely cleared with spironolactone. in the 9 months on spiro, i have not had a single zit. not one, not even a small one. halleluja!

i do not beleive that it is possible to treat severe acne without pills. anyway, if your acne is severe, what's the big deal about taking a pill or two a day?