Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Addie

Shout out to Jai

Yeah, baby powder gives my hair a bunch of volume and some texture along with soaking up a little grease.

I'm putting it in with my head upside down, so maybe I'm getting more to my scalp and less sitting on top of my hair? I don't remember how I did it before.

My mum did this in the sixties and I do it on occassion when my hair is oily and I don't have time to wash it.

Make sure you rub it in well though. A guy at work once asked what the white spot on my ear was :lol:

This is how I apply my baby powder: pour it in a sock and pat my hair with the sock. If it is a thick cotton sock, you don't get a lot of baby powder on your hair and you can more closely control where you apply it. :D

it works like a dream. this is a key step to making my blow-out last. this and a silk scarf to wrap my hair.....

Hmm, I think I'll try this but first I've got to buy some. Good thing I'm going to the store today. : )