Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

PUSTULES ways to stop Them?????????????

so I have mild inflammatory pustule acne.. around 2-4 on my face.... Im currently using dans regimen I just started.. Do you think Dans regimen will clear these mild pustules completely... If i stick with his regimen.. and do you know of anything else I can use??? any info would be a great help..... 1 love.

Yeah, Dan's regimen should clear those up for you. If you want to add another product to his regimen, you can add Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion. It has 10% Glycolic acid in it which will chemically exfoliate your skin, helping to prevent new acne and fade red marks.

I agree with somethinelse, but also what I do when I get a new pustle is before I go to sleep, I'll either glob BP or honey with cinnamon on it, then put a bandaid over it for the night. When you wake up it'll either be gone, or it will have come to a head where you can pop it (its what I do anyways) then repeat the process that night and it should be gone the next morning.

many people still get blemishes 2 months or more into the regimen.

give it time -- patience is key.