Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am using plain old water right now to cleanse my face but i think maybe that i do need to use some sort of cleanser with water as i dont think water alone is doing the trick fully

if i was to go back to using a cleanser which would you advise, i have mild acne, and i suffer with dry skin and i'm also living in the UK

i want summat that is definitely proven to be none pore blocking and gentle, obviously, thanks for any replies.

I dont think anyone likes me on this forum now, i never get atleast 1 reply to all the posts that i put up, sometimes i think why i bother with this website. :(

I dont think anyone likes me on this forum now, i never get atleast 1 reply to all the posts that i put up, sometimes i think why i bother with this website. :(

Aww :comfort: Don't be silly. No one hates anyone from this forum.

To be honest i don't really know what to suggest. I wash my face with Dans cleanser and it is very moisturising. My face has never felt tight or dry from it. But obviously thats from the US so that may not be something you are looking to do, order online.

Johnsons top to toe is supposed to be exactly the same as Dans cleanser and you can get that pretty much anywhere.

The simple line is supposed to be really good. I use their moisturisers but have never used any of their cleansers so if you try one let me know how it goes as my Dans cleanser has nearly run out.

If you have mild acne then something with SA may be beneficial. I used to use the Biore blemish fighting ice wash and never had any complaints with it.

Other than that i can't suggest anything. I guess if someone else replies and gives you some more options? Johnsons top to toe is a good cleanser tho and has not broken anyone out as far as i'm aware.

Good luck babe and try not to fret about no replies, this forums been kinda dead since Cpt.Dinosaur has disappeared

Before, the only cleanser I would recommend is Pevonia RS2 cleanser http://www.pevonia.com/index.pev?id=produc...2gentlecleanser but now, when my skin went crazy when I went away, I used Paula's Choice skin balancing cleanser http://www.paulaschoice-eu.com/shop/product.asp?pid=447 which calmed my skin considerably. I only thought Paulas Choice was ok and didnt want to repurchase but now, even with the high shipping costs, its cheaper than the Pevonia one.

Aww :comfort: Don't be silly. No one hates anyone from this forum.

To be honest i don't really know what to suggest. I wash my face with Dans cleanser and it is very moisturising. My face has never felt tight or dry from it. But obviously thats from the US so that may not be something you are looking to do, order online.

Johnsons top to toe is supposed to be exactly the same as Dans cleanser and you can get that pretty much anywhere.

The simple line is supposed to be really good. I use their moisturisers but have never used any of their cleansers so if you try one let me know how it goes as my Dans cleanser has nearly run out.

If you have mild acne then something with SA may be beneficial. I used to use the Biore blemish fighting ice wash and never had any complaints with it.

Other than that i can't suggest anything. I guess if someone else replies and gives you some more options? Johnsons top to toe is a good cleanser tho and has not broken anyone out as far as i'm aware.

Good luck babe and try not to fret about no replies, this forums been kinda dead since Cpt.Dinosaur has disappeared

Thanks for your reply hunni

I have got half a bottle of Dans cleanser left in my draw from when i used it before but stopped for some reason, i also have a PEARS soap in my draw from when i bought it at Tesco before going on this water only regimen so i could try either one of them but which one, also i do have mild acne but my face always seems to breakout with SA but i've never tried that Biore Ice Cleanser the only one i've tried is the Biore Shine Control one which i think is nice, if the ice cleanser as SA in it i think my skin will play up using it, report back and let me know.

Thanks. x