Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

I noticed last night that my skin is almost clear

I have severe eczema like patches on my face. Severe. So badly that I cannot really tell if my skin is clear of zits or not. Well, I have been using hydrocortisone on those patches for the past few days and they have really faded. They are no longer raised and incrediably itchy. Yeah, there are still red discolored patches left behind and yada yada. Anyhoo, I noticed, now that I can see my skin for its acne-worth, it is pretty clear of zits. The only thing I can think of is I stopped using all acne products whatsoever. I cleans with cold cream and moisturize as needed. I'm saying this because maybe all you here who have trouble with nothing working, like I did for SOOOOOOO long, just need to stop trying and go back to the basics with your regimens.

I wonder if I have the same thing as you.. eczema patches :think: I have patches of redness all over my face that's exactly like a rash. It's not always itchy but sometimes it's raised and sometimes it's not........... and though my skin is 100% clear, all the redness makes it look like I have terrible acne still :dry: