Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For a while now [way before I started the DKR] I've had really dry, flaky skin in my eyebrows. By in, I mean that it's underneath the actual hairs [is that what you call them? haha]

I've tried rubbing moisturizer on but it hasn't helped a whole lot. For a week or so I've been using the baby brush on them but it doesn't really get down to my skin, I think.

Has anyone else had this problem??

I think that it may have gotten a lot worse when I started using the AcneFree system at the beginning of the summer, but I'm pretty sure it was already dry before then. And it's only gotten a little better since I switched to a gentle, non-medicated cleanser.

You can't see the dryness, but it bugs me knowing that it's there and isn't there a chance that it will clog my pores?

Any ideas??

I had that problem while on Accutane. I just used moisturizer and it helped. At first, the brows will look greasy but then it'll get to normal.

It is called Seborrheic Dermatitis. Search it on google.

You most definitely have it, but don't worry, it is generally easy to treat and with proper treatment should go away in a few weeks.

Thanks so much!!

I will try more moisturizer and I will talk to my Doc, it's possibly I have that dermatitis thing 'cause my immune system suuuuucks. Thanks again~

Moisturizer can make SD worse, especially if it is kind of an oily moisturizer. I would just wash it as normal, stop using products on it, and go to a doctor.