Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Imagine if there was an acne camp (like fat camp lol) that you went to for a summer that tried to figure out exactly what's causing your acne and help clear you up.

And they'd have healthy food and different things to help your acne (facials or something)

:)

:1eye:

That would be great!!! I hate when people who have never had acne say, "oh well, it is no big deal." and play the lil sad violin for you like they always do me...even my parents :boohoo:

I HATE THAT!!! I wish everyone understood that acne isnt omething tht you can wish away. Believe me, if you could do something to stop acne, i would be the first to do it! But it dosent work that way.....oh well.....

-Summer:P

*I've learned that noxema works rlly well for me.....it dosent irritate or overdry skin.....believe me, if it dosent dry out or irritate my skin it wont anyone's skin because i have RLLY sensitive skin. it also helps reduce redness.

I've learned that if you dont use alot of stuff on your face, it helps ALOT because your skin isnt always smothered with harmful and strong chemicals.

All i use is neutrogena acne facial bar morn. and nite.....then wait 5 min....the healing garden reNOURISH moisterrizing lotion.......wait 5 min....then use a noxema astigine pads....i do that everymornin....then when i get back from school i do the same thing.......and then whenever i go to bed, i use another noxema pad....thats all i use....lol.....hope that helps anyone!!!!

omgsh i would so totally go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there could be like a junior acne camp for the younger teens and then there should be like a special acne "clinic/rehab" type of thingy for older teens/adults.

omgsh omgsh

iwanna make a camp

:)

It actually would be pretty nice to be around others who struggle with acne... there would be totally crazy acne camp hook ups. But think about it... lets say people meet at acne camp and get married... it would be tough to be there kids, they would have zits on their zits...hehe

but still, acne camp= rockin good idea

hmm i dont know about that. what would make one qualify for acne camp? could you be rejected because you skin wasnt bad enough? or perhaps in the camp some might feel that certain people in the camp sholdnt even be there

In a way, it would be a nice idea, especially for people who don't feel accepted anywhere else. Personally, I've been to a standard summer camp and LOVED it! Of course, I was in middle school, but it was the best time of my life.

I think it's a wonderful idea, and I'm honestly surprised nobody has ever implemented this into an actual event. They have camps/events for everything else, why not acne?

I think people would still start comparing each other to themself... because we are so used to doing it...