Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ImOily

Fraxel

Yes or No did it work?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Did Fraxel improve your acne scarring to your satisfaction?

• Yes
    • No

Guest delta force operators

How old they were

what diseases they have

what their health is in terms of diet and exercise

so on so on

Of course everyone is gonna have different circumstances. I am just asking if the person is satisfied with their results or not after completion of a series of Fraxel sessions. Simply the opinion of the individual.

I don't know how to answer. I am satisfied with improvement in tone and pigment. I am only mariginally satisfied with improvement in scarring. If it was a 5 point scale, I would give it a slihgtly to somewhat satisfied. Given this view, I can't easily answer a yes/no. I recommend that you restructure the question to have a 4 or 5 point scale becasue others may have the same dilemma.

I won't vote since I've only had one, I'll wait till I finish my series but after one.. I'm surprised at how much improvement I've had. I did get a few pimples but wow, my skin tone looks great and I just started to peel which means even more results. I have 2 more and my doctor was right about only needing 3, I think after 2 I would be even satisfied. Love Fraxel.

I won't vote since I've only had one, I'll wait till I finish my series but after one.. I'm surprised at how much improvement I've had. I did get a few pimples but wow, my skin tone looks great and I just started to peel which means even more results. I have 2 more and my doctor was right about only needing 3, I think after 2 I would be even satisfied. Love Fraxel.

I have had three fraxels. I'm happy with my results. BY no way is my skin perfect, but it's much much better then it was before. It's definatley a start.

when I have the time i will do three more.. so yes would do it again.

I've had two of the Fraxel I treatments and at first I wasnt satisfied. I stopped after two as i thought the amount of money I needed to spend outweighted the benefit. Now that 6 months have passed since my last treatment, I think there has been noticeable improvements in my skin texture, but not in my acne scars. My doctor just advised me that he now has the Fraxel II laser, and he thinks that my results would be much better this time around. Overall, I think the fraxel laser could work (after more than 2 - 3 treatments) if you can afford to have it done. Hope that helps.

Wait until the swelling goes down (2-3 weeks for the microswelling to go away) before judging results. It is highly unlikely that you'll notice any difference after the first session.

I looked great a few days after my first one, too, but after 3 weeks, everything was back to the way it was. In reality, I only had a slight improvement in skin tone after the first one.

Wait until the swelling goes down (2-3 weeks for the microswelling to go away) before judging results. It is highly unlikely that you'll notice any difference after the first session.

I looked great a few days after my first one, too, but after 3 weeks, everything was back to the way it was. In reality, I only had a slight improvement in skin tone after the first one.