Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Im tired of my acne now, just like everyone here. Ive tried everything also like the majority of the people here, haha, and Now im getting to point where i need something that works. I hear a lot about Diacneal.....If anyone has used this or is using it.....PLEASE let me know what you think.

Hi

Diacneal is amazing. I started using it 2 weeks ago after reading about it here. I have mild forehead acne that can flare to moderate - it was quite bad 4 weeks ago, 30 or 40 inflamed and non-inflamed bumps, maybe more.

After 1 week I saw a difference. Now, my forehead is heading to completely smooth, I get way less new spots, and inflammatory pimples are small within 1-2 days. Also slightly less oily. The red marks have faded and I am able to see the underlying skin.

I'm hoping that this is a real difference as my skin is prone to cycling ( I still don't know what causes my breakouts).

I would definitely recommend it.

Link to post

Thats awesome, thanks for the reply. It took me awhile to realize I had one since nobody else posted and my topic sorda dropped quick. I actually just ordered mine yesterday, so I cant wait to get it. I have high hopes, I think it seems like a really decent product and I see a lot of people have had good results with it.

Im mostly worried about the glycolic acid. I keep hearing about how rough and harsh glycolic acid is. My skin cant handle BP and ive been told if it cant handle BP theres no way it can handle GA, so i dont know. Im jumping in blind, haha.

Link to post

I'm the same, 2.5% BP once a day turns my skin into an itchy red mess! And makes my skin all rough too. You will probably be able to handle the glycolic well, hopefully. What I have been doing as well is using a low % lactic/salicylic peel (garnier pure) every few days for a few weeks before using the Diacneal. Maybe this helped get my skin used to AHA's?

I have had no dryness or peeling at all. I am using a gentle cleanser just in case with no active ingredient.

Let me know how you go - I hope this changes your skin like it has mine! And don't forget sunscreen.

Link to post

I see, I thought about trying Gly derm 5% glycolic acid lotion during the day once my skin adjusts to the Diacneal of course. But im hoping I see good results with no redness or peeling like you did :), that would make me happy. By the way, what cleanser are you using if you dont mind me asking? I found aquafina products the other day, I think i read a post on here, so i went out and bought them. The cleanser is gentle with no active, but sometimes i think it dries me out a little. :) thanks

haha and I def. wont forget sunscreen, I hope it keeps going well for you.