Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Strikeout13

Bad idea?

Ive been using the bp for a few months now, and its worked ok, but each day it seems i get more and more blackheads, and i do still get some whiteheads at times. Would it be ill advised to add a step to the wash, bp, moisturize regimen and add a layer of paulas choice bha after or before the bp step? Or should i just pick one?

I'd use BHA as your active topical in the morning, BP at night or vice versa, but probably not at the same time. There's a high potential for irritation from using both treatments simultaneously. You can try it, but be warned, it might be too much for your skin. I had nice results a while back using BHA in the morning (samples of the SA lotion Dan is developing, not Paula's), BP at night.

i added recently added paula's 1% BHA to my regimen without any irritation. i use it simultaneously with dan's BP.

Alright, well i have a bottle of the 2% gel right now, and im going to try adding it into my regimen and see what happens, but i just pray it doesnt make it worse.

Ive been using the bp for a few months now, and its worked ok, but each day it seems i get more and more blackheads, and i do still get some whiteheads at times. Would it be ill advised to add a step to the wash, bp, moisturize regimen and add a layer of paulas choice bha after or before the bp step? Or should i just pick one?

ow hellz yea boii datz a bad ideaz fosho