Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soccer89

Fish oil + accutane

Is this a good idea? I've only come across mentions of fish oil capsules in different posts, and i'm wondering if this is a good supplement to use with accutane to help bring down pretty severe acne on the jawline/neck especially.

If this is a good idea, where can you get these capsules? I'd never heard of such a thing until now. Thanks a lot for your help everybody, and i'm sorry if you're frustrated because this has probably been asked many times.

Fishoil capsules (Omega 3 6 9) help to improve your concentration, prevent muscular pains and many other things. I think it's a good thing when you take these pills during your accutane course.

BUT...you have to make sure that these things do not contain vitamin A! I hope someone can assure this, i'm also on accutane and I would like to use these fishoil capsules.

Fish oils are fine, just avoid fish/cod liver oil. Check on the back just to make sure they have no vitamin A added though, you never know and i wouldn't want to risk anyones health, in general they are fine though and like the previous poster says beneficial...

Fish oils are fine, just avoid fish/cod liver oil. Check on the back just to make sure they have no vitamin A added though, you never know and i wouldn't want to risk anyones health, in general they are fine though and like the previous poster says beneficial...

are these in capsule form, and can you pick them up at say, walgreens?