Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whoever was the first to suggest this website stoppickingonme.com, I want to THANK YOU!!!!! It's a great resource for those who are dealing with this issue. Thank you again! :thumbsup:

Whoever was the first to suggest this website stoppickingonme.com, I want to THANK YOU!!!!! It's a great resource for those who are dealing with this issue. Thank you again! :thumbsup:

Oh Jen....are you a picker? My best friend has perfect skin, until its time for a monster exam, then the picking starts and you would think she has borderline severe acne...the girl even picks her legs until they are bleeding. Do you know what your acne is like if you don't pick? (That's a serious question, not a smart a#@ rhetorical one :) )

If I stop picking, my skin clears right up. It looks so great right now, I even fooled my hubby into thinking I was wearing makeup. I still have some bumps now and them, and I hope to control them with Dan's regime (-moisturizer). Stress and lack of sleep are two of many common triggers for picking. Monster exams....totally understand.

I noticed that a lot of people on this website try to discuss the issue, but there are a lot of rude and almost attacking comments made. :angry: No meanness is allowed at the stoppickingonme.com site. It's a safe place.

:lol: I'm under a ton of stress right now (full copy of my thesis is due Monday) but the website has helped a lot. Fingers crossed, it keeps working.

I have this habit of pulling at my eyelashes when I am reading something - whether it be a book or on the computer. I don't want to pull out my eyelashes and I rarely do, I just touch them, and I don't really realize that I'm doing it sometimes. I do it more when I am not wearing mascara.

I have this habit of pulling at my eyelashes when I am reading something - whether it be a book or on the computer. I don't want to pull out my eyelashes and I rarely do, I just touch them, and I don't really realize that I'm doing it sometimes. I do it more when I am not wearing mascara.

I do that quite often. I usually start pulling at them when my eyes itch. I don't pull hard, but a lot seem to come out. :confused: So far they have grown back. I don't know if its a minor comfort thing, or something bigger I should worry about.