Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Nick_peters

Nicholas Peters' ACNE Log

Guest Nick_peters

Hi, my name is Nicholas Peters. I am still new to the Regimen system. I've been on and off with the system for about a year now, but am finally 100% committed to seeing my ACNE go away.

MY ACNE FIGHTING SCHEDULE:

MONDAY-FRIDAY AM:

Shower with Warm Water.

After showering, Wash Face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar (Moisturizing Non-Comedogenic), and wait 15 minutes for face to dry.

Apply Dan Kern Clear Skin BG Gel to forehead, sides of head, chin, jawline, nose, cheeks, and area between eyebrows.

Apply Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture sensitive skin to forehead, sides of head, chin, jawline, nose, cheeks, and area between eyebrows.

MONDAY-FRIDAY PM:

Shower with Warm Water.

After showering, Wash Face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar (Moisturizing Non-Comedogenic), and wait 15 minutes for face to dry.

Apply Dan Kern Clear Skin BG Gel to forehead, sides of head, chin, jawline, nose, cheeks, and area between eyebrows.

Apply Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture sensitive skin to forehead, sides of head, chin, jawline, nose, cheeks, and area between eyebrows.

post-41816-1189779419_thumb.jpg

post-41816-1189779419_thumb.jpg