Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Indianna

can you help me with this pl=ease???

Hello, I just shifted to England and I need a pharmacy directory because I need to phone at different pharmacy to ask them if they sell ayurvedic (plant based medications) products to treat acne especially on the back, neck and body . I have got one on http://www.drugdelivery.ca/xx-UK-152-A-xx/...d-Pharmacy.aspx but have got neither pharmacy name nor the telephone numbers in it. Anyone can help me with it please??By the way , anyone can suggest me a natural product to treat acne please? Thanks..

You'd be more likely to get a pharmacy directory in your local area.

I also suggest doing a bit of reading and exploring in the nutrition and holistic health forum for suggestions that might help you in your quest for natural treatments.

Hello, I just shifted to England and I need a pharmacy directory because I need to phone at different pharmacy to ask them if they sell ayurvedic (plant based medications) products to treat acne especially on the back, neck and body . I have got one on http://www.drugdelivery.ca/xx-UK-152-A-xx/...d-Pharmacy.aspx but have got neither pharmacy name nor the telephone numbers in it. Anyone can help me with it please??By the way , anyone can suggest me a natural product to treat acne please? Thanks..

There is a forum on here dedicated to holistic treatments... check it out :)