Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pbs86

really weird side affects from antibiotics!

I have only been taking antibitoics for less than 3 weeks now, but since starting my skin has gotten super pale more so than it has ever been, my face will get extremely burnt when I go out in the sun, my hair is starting to turn light orange-brown (it is naturaly dark brown), my eyes have gotten lighter, my eyelashes are lighter and i dont know if its a coincidencce or not but they seem to be falling out more often, and my eyebrows are lighter, they went from black to almost blonde.

i was really afraid something weird like this would happen from taking antibiotics now it actually is happening and i'm not only pissed off but scared about why this is happening. I guess I have no choice but to stop, because this is really weird and I usually never take drugs because of all the side effects, but I am afraid my acne will come back worse again if I stop. IDK what to do or why this is happening! And I quit seeing dermatoligist so I can't ask him. Is my hair and skin color going to go back to normal or is this permanently affected?