Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyle16

DKR help

i have been using the DKR for abit over 3 months after 2 months i was completly clear but since school started abit over a week ago i get a new zit everyday.

i get tired very easily so i have been drinking energy drinks.

i am also drinking less water.

i need to put an end to my acne once again, i guess the simple suggestion is for me to try drinking more water and maby stop drinking the energy drink what is a highly caffeinated pop.

If you've noticed a correlation between the energy drinks and new breakouts, go ahead and stop them and see if you can get your skin back under control.

yea it sucks but ill try, i hate being tired i think caffeine sets my acne off =/

but at least my acne is very mild now and under pretty good control

instead of caffeine eat a nice breakfast to keep you goin throughout the day... i used to be addicted to caffeine when i was younger. now im a health nut and drink nothin but milk and water, i wake up to 2 wholegrain waffles covered in natural peanut butter, granola bar, banana, and a bowl of cerael and it keeps me wired till lunch time. you might be getting tired from lack of nutrition aka FUEL

nutrition and a multivitamin + 8 or more glasses of water a day = the best regimen

you might be getting tired from lack of nutrition aka FUEL

Good point. I always eat a nice big breakfast. I couldn't function otherwise. :)