Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cory-

hair

not sure if this is the right forum to post this in but i have an unusual amount of back hair...im only 20 years old and ive ended up shaving it with razors for the longest time...does anyone know of any other ways to get rid of it besides waxing or shaving? i want to go to the beach but its just annoying having dark hair on your back thats hard to reach with a razor lol

honestly, I think waxing would be the best option. The more you wax the thinner the hair gets, the easier it is to wax and the longer it takes for it to grow. But, I can understand not wanting to do that (this comes from someone who just waxed their legs, underarms and brows last night) :razz: why not try a product like veet? you might need someone to help you out, don't know how opposed you are to that and if you have anyone, but that seems to stunt the growth as well. I will say that if you do decide to wax, keep waxing b/c as soon as you shave or use veet it's going to grow back stronger.