Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ElsieB

covering cysts

Hi all,

I'm going to a function at the weekend and have a cyst on both my cheeks, obv they won't be gone by in time so i need to cover them. Any suggestions? They look pretty bruised so if i could cover them and disguise the bruises they might not look too bad. I'm in the UK so any product suggestions need to be available here.

Thanks in advance people. x

Hi all,

I'm going to a function at the weekend and have a cyst on both my cheeks, obv they won't be gone by in time so i need to cover them. Any suggestions? They look pretty bruised so if i could cover them and disguise the bruises they might not look too bad. I'm in the UK so any product suggestions need to be available here.

ice them to get the swelling down - use visine to eliminate redness. use a concealer and tap, tap, tap with your fingers to blend it outwards. then set with powder.

ice them to get the swelling down - use visine to eliminate redness. use a concealer and tap, tap, tap with your fingers to blend it outwards. then set with powder.

Thanks for the reply. What is visine? and when i buy concealer do i buy a shade lighter than my skin tone or the same colour as my foundation?

:o Visine! I never thought of that... How well does that really work for redness?

I do the ice thing then spot treat with an aspirin mask with two drops of lavender for redness, then take two ibuprofen.

Thanks for the reply. What is visine? and when i buy concealer do i buy a shade lighter than my skin tone or the same colour as my foundation?

Hi all,

Thanks for this, i'll look in to it. I just need to cover the bruising and shadows really, but i'm not too good at doing that kind of thing as i've never had to before. does anyone have any tips for applying concealer and then foundation? Also, i'd like to wear blusher/bronzer, do you think this will make it look worse?