Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dunno if its a psychological thing because of my acne but i dont ever really seem to fancy any guys, if i do its really rare, but thats because most of the point im thinking "whats the fucking point, they wouldnt look at u twice and if they do its a double take because therye shocked at ur acne" :(
I see opposites a lot in couples and also ones who look frighteningly similar :lol:.

I used to have a thing for blond guys (still love 'em), and I used to explain it the way you do, but there are many guys I have found attractive who are not blond. I have no "type" really. Lately I've liked guys who have light brown hair & eyes like me :shrug:

F''k labels, they are part of what makes high school so difficult for so many kids and I always found any one who labelled themself into a category was false,tedious and a waste of time.

Now that I am older I don't really fit any labels but I don't like the whole 'label' idea anyway.

As for what kind of partner or girl I would be attracted to I don't really set out to look for anything in particular. If I find a girl physically attractive and we can connect on some level and have good, deep conversations that's all I would ever really look for.

As for what kind of partner or girl I would be attracted to I don't really set out to look for anything in particular. If I find a girl physically attractive and we can connect on some level and have good, deep conversations that's all I would ever really look for.

What would you do if you found out she had a huge penis? Would you still date her?

What would you do if you found out she had a huge penis? Would you still date her?

Of course I wouldn't date her if she had a huge penis no matter how.

I'm attracted to girls, not bloody hermaphrodites or shemales or whatever, lol.

What would you do like if you found out some amazing lass had a huge cock?

Of course I wouldn't date her if she had a huge penis no matter how.

I'm attracted to girls, not bloody hermaphrodites or shemales or whatever, lol.

What would you do like if you found out some amazing lass had a huge cock?