Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneSuksAss

cysts advice

ok heres my story.

school started 4 weeks ago and i got three cysts or nodes w/e develope within a week before school. 1 of went away within 3 weeks but just barely. another one is close to the surface but just a big as ever and the other one is deeeep in the skin. the deep one looks like it filled with blood or something. they are reallllllllly pissing me off, i dont know how something that appeared literally overnight can stay for 5 weeks. what should i do? will putting benzoyl peroxide on them make any difference at all.

is there anything i can do to make them go away or just shrink? out of the two remaining i could maybe pick at the close one until i can drain it but the other is deep under the skin.

I'm having the same problem as you I have 1 cyst thats been on the side of my face for weeks and 3 just popped up sat and they look like on big one. For me BP hasn't helped I have some Salycric(sp) Acid, it seems to help me some the 3 I could pop but the one thats been there for weeks has blood in it cause ive tried to pop it before and thats all that came out. I know you can get some shot at the dermatologist but I don't have one if you do thats probably your best bet.

WELL, seems like it's swollen. I would get ice cubes and put some in a bag (so it's not THAT cold) and place it over the pimple for a few minutes every hour. You can also use an ice pack. ^_^. Green tea ice cubes (green tea frozen = ice cubed green tea. lol) can help a lot too.

BP might help to dry the pimple out.......but if the pimple's been there for 5 weeks, I don't know if it'll do much of anything.

You can try using alcohol (not the one you drink! loool.) and rub some on the pimple. the alcohol can be bad for your skin, but if it hurts REALLY bad, and since it's been there for a long time, using it ONCE wouldn't be that bad.

I think you should take some pure, all natural honey and rub it on the pimple. THEN, take a band aid and place it over the pimple over night. It'll help. Or you can probably use BP instead of honey...

Toothpaste works okay. Didnt work so well for me, but for my friend it did. Use tooth PASTE, not GEL. gel will sting like heck. lol

I guess try and make the pimple come to a head, and pop the pimple by pulling the "head" and squeezing the bacteria out.....

GOOD LUCK!

acne DOES suck ass <333

i think people tell you not to pop pimples, and just let it takes its course so that skin under has a chance to heal and whats left is the top part to break off in the shower.

:shrug: your skin your choice

lates.

Cortisone shots from your derm will work quickly. If you have a derm, you might try calling them and explain your situation and ask if they can fit you in for cortisone shots. If you don't have a derm (you should since you are breaking out in cysts), definitely try icing them as another poster stated, take an aleve or advil (for inflammation also). I use a light steroid cream on any emerging monsters, but neosporin will work too. Please don't use alcohol on them as it is way too harsh for facial skin especially when the skin is tender and inflamed. Wash your face at night, ice them, apply the neosporin and then cover with a band aid. This works the best when you first notice a a cyst forming but it should help your existing cysts. Good luck!

ok heres my story.

school started 4 weeks ago and i got three cysts or nodes w/e develope within a week before school. 1 of went away within 3 weeks but just barely. another one is close to the surface but just a big as ever and the other one is deeeep in the skin. the deep one looks like it filled with blood or something. they are reallllllllly pissing me off, i dont know how something that appeared literally overnight can stay for 5 weeks. what should i do? will putting benzoyl peroxide on them make any difference at all.

is there anything i can do to make them go away or just shrink? out of the two remaining i could maybe pick at the close one until i can drain it but the other is deep under the skin.

thanks. i will try the ice and i will aslo keep using the BP. i want to let them go away on thier own but its been 5 weeks and im like COME ON YOU BITCHES GO AWAY. im getting some antibiotics today for my whole face.

ok heres my story.

Well I got tired of waiting a pop them, the cluster of three is alot better the one thats been there for a while is about the same but i cant feel it on the inside of my mouth so its not as deep.

im starting my 6th week with these cysts and they are just staying here on my face. it seems like they will never go away. how much longer do you think they will stay? ive been using doxy for like a week now. nothing noticible has happend.

is there anything else i can do to make them go away faster????

im starting my 6th week with these cysts and they are just staying here on my face. it seems like they will never go away. how much longer do you think they will stay? ive been using doxy for like a week now. nothing noticible has happend.

you could try getting corticosteroid injections.

you could try getting corticosteroid injections.

If you get those scar patches or even band aids if you dont have the money, put it on and over night it seems to pull the debris to the surface and you can cleanse from there. But I have had one for over a year and it helps keep it drained and flat not so bulged out.