Notifications
Clear all

pimple on nose

MemberMember
(@chachi477)

Posted : 09/11/2007 9:59 am

Ok Ive had this pimple on my nose for about 1 month now...it wont go away! I has shown no sign of decreasing in size whatsoever. Its about the size of an m&m, and bright red. Ive had these before, but they have usually started to go away by now. Ive never been to a derm before, and I dont want to wait weeks and spend hundreds of dollars on a derm. Everynight and morning I load it up with bp, and sometimes hydroxyacid as well...but still nothing

Suprizingly no one has said anything about but it is still very embarasing! I am not in school but I do work retail 50+ hrs a week. I dont have time for anything else.

The zit is on the right side of my nose...lol so Ill talk to people with the left side of my body hoping they wont notice

And what sucks even more I had to cancel a date 2 weeks ago because of it. And she still hasnt heard from me. but i can not go out with this thing on my nose

If anyone has any advise it would be greatly appreciated

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 09/12/2007 4:11 pm

It sounds like a cyst. If it's been there that long with no sign of receding, I think you should have a derm take a look at it.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 12/14/2014 3:29 pm

<p>how did it work out? Is it gone?</p>

MemberMember
(@hound)

Posted : 12/15/2014 2:42 am

I had one of those smack bang in the middle of my nose, absolute worst, went for about a month and half.

Topical treatments didnt do much for me, I believe cystic acne is caused by an internal rupture, so such treatments cant actually reach far enough.

All I can say is, be gentle, stick with your regimen and keep it simple as possible, and get as much sleep as you can. This is the kind you really dont want to touch, I hear that infections in the nose mouth area are potentially lethal. One friend of mine squeezed a pimple that was between his nostrils and mouth, and it swell up like a golf ball, had to go to ER.