Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so in 4 weeks I have a senior trip coming up and I am sooo nervous about it right now. I've been on DKR for 7 weeks tomorrow so I'm kind of expecting to get some results soon. Given I have seen some, but it just seems like a constant battle: break out, clear, break out, clear, break out and so on and so forth. I'm really scared though... do you guys think my acne (not red spots) could clear in the coming 4 weeks?

I'm also really nervous to split a cabin with 10+ of my friends (all with great skin mind you). I kind of don't even want to go which is sad since I know it will be a blast. HELP!

My first advice is to stop stop stressing out about it. This will only lead to more acne breakout! And stop thinkin about what could go wrong...start thinkin about the fun things you can do there! Enjoy your senior year...pls. I didn't get to go to mine because I was so hung up with my acne....but now even if I have acne I'm thinkin I'd still go if I'm given the chance to without stressing out about my acne!

Thanks I know I really shouldn't stress about it, especially since I can't really do anything at this point but to wait and pray the regimen kicks in. It's just hard sometimes not to wish my skin was clear. I guess I just need to remember that although acne is a part of me, it does not define me... which is way easier said than done!