Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tellthetruth

ACNE Can be Defeated, No More Lies Lets Unite

www.geocities.com/kungfubrothers/waronacne

I am for real, i will not keep my knowledge to myself, that would be selfish.

I am unlike any other

I will not charge you a penny for anything

I will help you save money

I will provide moral support

& together we can find the answer

Acne must be dealt with, 50 million + in the US are suffering from acne to some degree...that number is rising....

Somethins' Gotta Give.

email me [email protected]

I am here, and i am here to stay.

LOL, he's no more intense than some of you on this board ;-)

Anyway, I personally liked your AcneWarrior name on Healthboards, but of course you know that post was deleted. Anyway, if you didn't read our posts we basically were agreeing with and some people were planning on helping you in your plight. If you haven't browsed this forum and healthboards, do so, you'll find that most of us also have had great success by eliminating most of your Culprits (Dairy, Sugar, Grains). Although like I mentioned on healthboards, Wheat Pasta should go under Bread & Pastries...it's the same thing.

Good luck

Question: Are you in anyway affliated with AcneUnited???

I ask this because you both are from the UK and I believe he was either 18 or 19 as well. Although based on your website and thoise words above, you don't sound like the same man. ;-)

I browsed your web site and couldn't help but feel sorry for you, your fixation with your skin appears to be a substitute for your lack of interests, commitments, responsibilities & friends. Your obsessed, your skin isn't actually that bad, your body conditioning needs a lot of work, you look malnourished. Stop worrying so much about your skin and get on with your life, sitting there crying "Why don't i have a girlfriend?" and finding acne to be the sole reason is just ridiculous, get out of your room and you might meet someone or find something better to do with your abundance of time.

You're saying that if we needed BP, we'd make it ourselves?

Hahaha.

We need vitimin C and we don't produce that ourselves.

Suck.

www.geocities.com/kungfubrothers/waronacne

I am for real, i will not keep my knowledge to myself, that would be selfish.

I am unlike any other

I will not charge you a penny for anything

I will help you save money 

I will provide moral support

& together we can find the answer

Acne must be dealt with, 50 million + in the US are suffering from acne to some degree...that number is rising....

Somethins' Gotta Give.

email me [email protected]

I am here, and i am here to stay.

Hmm, i dont see where all the bashing is coming from? If the only reason you dont like what he is saying is because you dont "believe" that acne can be treated internally and not just externally, then you all are very narrow-minded.

So, products like minocyclin, tetracyclin, etc. that are taken INTERNALLY and work form the inside can slow acne dramatically, but food taken INTERNALLY can't cause or decrease acne? That doesnt make much sense.

He may be "obsessed" with his skin/acne, but so is EVERYONE on this board, if you weren't you wouldnt be here, and thats no lie. I think about my skin 23.5 hours out of the day, not "obsessing" but wondering why I have this disease and hardly anyone i know does. Trying to find a "cure" that will stop newly forming pimples and get rid of olds ones.

Ive tried Dan's regimen, and unfortuanely it didnt' help. What do you have to say to that? Obviously, if it works for you excellent! don't stop! But what about that much larger category of people that it didn't work for? They (including myself) still have to find something that WILL work, and if diet is the only thing we havne't tried, then maybe thats where it lies.

So, say what you will, but if BP is such a good product, then there would be a lot more success stories than failed ones.

2SG

Hmm, i dont see where all the bashing is coming from?  If the only reason you dont like what he is saying is because you dont \"believe\" that acne can be treated internally and not just externally, then you all are very narrow-minded.

So, products like minocyclin, tetracyclin, etc. that are taken INTERNALLY and work form the inside can slow acne dramatically, but food taken INTERNALLY can't cause or decrease acne? That doesnt make much sense.

He may be \"obsessed\" with his skin/acne, but so is EVERYONE on this board, if you weren't you wouldnt be here, and thats no lie.  I think about my skin 23.5 hours out of the day, not \"obsessing\" but wondering why I have this disease and hardly anyone i know does.  Trying to find a \"cure\" that will stop newly forming pimples and get rid of olds ones. 

i am not bashing...his military recruitment styleee is amusing. biggrin.gif 

Ive tried Dan's regimen, and unfortuanely it didnt' help.  What do you have to say to that?  Obviously, if it works for you excellent! don't stop! But what about that much larger category of people that it didn't work for?  They (including myself) still have to find something that WILL work, and if diet is the only thing we havne't tried, then maybe thats where it lies. 

So, say what you will, but if BP is such a good product, then there would be a lot more success stories than failed ones.

2SG

well yeah, the guy is a buffon. just flat out insane.

but look at his pic w/ acne and the one w/o acne. how da hell did he accomplished that? accutane?

lol he's hilarious.

except i sort of agree with his idea about how we weren't supposed to have acne in the first place and that it's the age of synthetic edible products that causes it...

Hmm, i dont see where all the bashing is coming from?  If the only reason you dont like what he is saying is because you dont \"believe\" that acne can be treated internally and not just externally, then you all are very narrow-minded.

He may be \"obsessed\" with his skin/acne, but so is EVERYONE on this board, if you weren't you wouldnt be here, and thats no lie.  I think about my skin 23.5 hours out of the day, not \"obsessing\" but wondering why I have this disease and hardly anyone i know does.  Trying to find a \"cure\" that will stop newly forming pimples and get rid of olds ones. 

Ive tried Dan's regimen, and unfortuanely it didnt' help.  What do you have to say to that?  Obviously, if it works for you excellent! don't stop! But what about that much larger category of people that it didn't work for?  They (including myself) still have to find something that WILL work, and if diet is the only thing we havne't tried, then maybe thats where it lies. 

2SG

Saying to not life weights or exercise might just be about the most absurd thing possible. Regular exercise helps to regulate blood pressure, anabolic processes in the muscles, and chemicals in the brain that benefit every system in the body. In turn, this helps to keep stress levels lower, therefore, helping to control one of the biggest factors of acne at any age: stress.

Plus, staying fit helps you to do the most important thing: live longer! What's more important, avoiding every speculative thing possible that might cause you to have 2 more zits, or enjoying a healthy life with a buffer body?

Common sense, folks.

therefore' date=' helping to control one of the biggest factors of acne at any age: stress./quote']

Stress has little to NO affect on acne. Was researched years ago, proven, and printed. Dan looked it up numerous of times.

Naturally everyone is going to have different results with different things. Im not going to bash either Dans, or the kids regimens. They both are for different kind of people. Dans is designed for his active life-style which is what most people have. And even though i follow it, it does seem to be a lot of work when i have friends that hardly ever wash their face or put anything on it and have perfect skin.

The other kids is designed on an entirely natural lifestyle. Maybe that really works for him. I dont think its right to all out bash him, just likei dont think he should all out bash your methods. Everyone just has to find something that works for them. And even if he did go at an absurb apporach to telling people, i appreciate it that someone actually takes the time to try to help others with stuff that has helped them. I definatly appreciate dan for his time and efforts. Though his ( and my adopted regimen ) are very time consuming, money consuming, and sometimes annoying. A lot of stuff made sense to me, but maybe its just me. I dont know...

luda, if you are 100% or 95% clear, how did you get that way? from dan's regimen? i am curious..

2SG

Well for me, I did nothing but merely Dan's regimen. I ate all the chocalate in the world, drank all the coffee there is and ate everything that they said was not good for you and it did absolutely no harm to my acne.