Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I woke up this morning and groggily started putting on my makeup. Now I always leave my kabuki brush on top of my foundation, so I grab it and the jar under it and start putting on my makeup with my eyes closed. Imagine my shock when I opened my eyes and my face was looking like this :redface: I left my kabuki on top of my blush! I literally used my blush as foundation this morning.. I was quite terrified when I opened my eyes.. a bright pink, sparkly face.. yikes. Moral of the story.. only do your makeup with OPEN eyes.

k, resume your laughing now. :lol:

So I woke up this morning and groggily started putting on my makeup. Now I always leave my kabuki brush on top of my foundation, so I grab it and the jar under it and start putting on my makeup with my eyes closed. Imagine my shock when I opened my eyes and my face was looking like this :redface: I left my kabuki on top of my blush! I literally used my blush as foundation this morning.. I was quite terrified when I opened my eyes.. a bright pink, sparkly face.. yikes. Moral of the story.. only do your makeup with OPEN eyes.

What a shocker that must have been!! Pink and sparkly would not be a good look for me ... lol. But I bet you'll never oops that way again. lol

haha one time I accidentally used my mascara as lipgloss O_O

LMAO :lol:

i accidently dropped super glue in my eye cuz i thought they were eye drops - i was wearing contacts..... i lost half my eyelashes cuz i had to rip my upper and lower lid apart.....

haha one time I accidentally used my mascara as lipgloss O_O

LMAO :lol:

i accidently dropped super glue in my eye cuz i thought they were eye drops - i was wearing contacts..... i lost half my eyelashes cuz i had to rip my upper and lower lid apart.....

LOL yeah it actually was fine back then thanks to the contact lens. the eye doc it saved my eye. other than the embarassment of not having my eyelashes, i was fine. it burned like hell tho.

:shock:

Did they grow back?

Did they grow back?

One winter night a few years ago.. I drove to the grocery store and decided to apply some chapstick before i went in. In my car..without bothering to use a mirror..I swirled it all over, above and beyond my lips..ahhh relief! went into the store, everyone was staring.

Long story short...it wasnt chapstick! ..it was RED lipstick.

thank god it was 11pm..not many people in the store...lol

I looked like Bozo's sister! :ninja:

...goes to show, this shit happens to Brunettes too....lol

Did they grow back?

thankfully, yes. and they grew back fuller and longer! imagine that....of course, i'm not going to repeat my mistake to get fuller, longer lashes. that's what mascara is for LOL