Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hatethyself

How can I get Tazorac

How can I get this cream, can I buy it or do I have to get it from prescription, is it marketed under a different name here? I heard it does wonders for acne scars.

buy it from an online pharmacy, costs about £30. thats what i do, you will not get it in the uk.

I've used a few online pharmacy's in the past but the one i fidn to be the cheapest plus with the quickest delivery time is alldaychemist.com. that's where i got my tazorac from, although the generic name for it is tazarotene, it only costs about $4 from that site with $20 delivery to the UK. Very reasonable.

get the .1% gel(strongest), not the cream. the gel has vit-c as the base. it took me 2 weeks to adjust to the gel, after that i put it on heavy. They advise a pea size amount for whole face. i use that amount for just the forehead.

i have gotten results after a year, but it is a mild improvement. i think the longer you use it the better the result.

get the .1% gel(strongest), not the cream. the gel has vit-c as the base. it took me 2 weeks to adjust to the gel, after that i put it on heavy. They advise a pea size amount for whole face. i use that amount for just the forehead.

i have gotten results after a year, but it is a mild improvement. i think the longer you use it the better the result.