Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rach

Clean and Clear...for real

I just wanted to let you all know that my face is 100% clear thanks to yasmine birth control and clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser. For anyone out there who has mild acne, the continous control cleanser has done miracles for me. After i started taking yasmin (my derm thought my acne was related to hormones) most of my acne cleare up. but i still had some blackheads and i would occasionally get pimples. Well just bout 3 weeks ago i decided to purchase the clear continuous control acne cleanser and it has made me 100% clear. The product clears acne, and i seriously think it tightens your pores too. My skin looks great and i definetly recommend this product!!!! Are there anymore sucess stories....??

I have pep this Friday for the first time I'm so scared!!! My school doctor thinks my acne is due to hormonal inbalance as well, so I'm gonna try BC even though I'm a virgin... (My fiancee and I are waiting until we're married and he occasionally jokes that my skin might clear if we have sex... Hehe~)

Anyway, how long did it take for you to see results with Yasmin? How expensive are BC pills per month?

Hope this works well for me too. I've had acne since 5th grade and nothing has really worked for me.

Thanks guys~

YES....how long till you saw a difference with Yasmin...I TO think I will try in in the up coming wks....DO you think it was the pills or the cleanser that REALLY helped your skin?

I just wanted to let you all know that my face is 100% clear thanks to yasmine birth control and clean and clear continuous control acne cleanser. For anyone out there who has mild acne, the continous control cleanser has done miracles for me. After i started taking yasmin (my derm thought my acne was related to hormones) most of my acne cleare up. but i still had some blackheads and i would occasionally get pimples. Well just bout 3 weeks ago i decided to purchase the clear continuous control acne cleanser and it has made me 100% clear. The product clears acne, and i seriously think it tightens your pores too. My skin looks great and i definetly recommend this product!!!! Are there anymore sucess stories....??

I tried that C&C cleanser before and it worked for about 4 or 5 weeks then one day just stopped working! I was really disapointed. For a while it was controlling my horribly oily face but then it wouldnt even do that anymore.

ive been using C&C for a week now and i can't see yet the result. do you think if i continue using this product, it will help my acne to be cleared out? or i need to stop using it cause it doesnt fit well to my skin?

ive been using C&C for a week now and i can't see yet the result. do you think if i continue using this product, it will help my acne to be cleared out? or i need to stop using it cause it doesnt fit well to my skin?

Please note that the last post in this thread is from over three years ago.