Notifications
Clear all

My Journey

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/08/2007 10:46 am

I decided to start from stratch and make a brand new Aqua Glycolic Cleanser Personal Regimen Log.

Day 1: I woke up this morning with one large pustule on my chin. I decided to pop it and now there is of course dry blood. Hopefully, the glycolic cleanser will make it disappear in a few days. Last time I used Aqua Glycolic Cleanser I didnt realize it is supposed to be applied to dry skin. I put it on dry skin and then I added water and then I rinsed my face off. I put a thin later of Fruit of the Aloe Vera Gel on my face let it dry for about five minutes and then I put on CeraVe moisturizer.

Im thinking of buying Tea Tree Oil later today.

MemberMember
(@the-effendi)

Posted : 09/08/2007 10:54 am

I thought you were doing Dan's Regimen? Problems?

MemberMember
(@jensbug)

Posted : 09/08/2007 10:55 am

Hey acne_battle, what regimes have you tried? So far, I've tried it all but DK, which I just just started. I know the moisturizer didn't work for you, did the rest? Good luck with the new regime!

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/08/2007 11:01 am

Yes The Effendi, I was on Dans regimen. It put chemical burns on my face and Im just not willing to put up with that crap. I had to start the regimen all over again two or three times, Ive lost track lol

No Jensbug, the regimen was an absolute car wreck for me lol Plus it seems like it takes a century to get used to the bp. I dont have that kind of patience.

MemberMember
(@acnefree17)

Posted : 09/08/2007 4:29 pm

Yes The Effendi, I was on Dans regimen. It put chemical burns on my face and Im just not willing to put up with that crap. I had to start the regimen all over again two or three times, Ive lost track lol

No Jensbug, the regimen was an absolute car wreck for me lol Plus it seems like it takes a century to get used to the bp. I dont have that kind of patience.

HEllllll Yaaaa bebyy Aqua Glycolic alll da way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was in the same spot that ure in right now..like the way u quit using BP...and switched to AG..

MemberMember
(@dis)

Posted : 09/08/2007 4:32 pm

I've adopted a regemen very similar to yours.

I switch off between different AHA's--Aqua Glycolic and Alpha Hydrox producs--and then I apply FOTE Aloe Vera at the end.

I've recently been trying to get off BP, even though I still have mild to moderate acne. Really made it hell with redmarks, and it didn't cause improvements.

Please let me know how TTO works for you by the way. I might try that...

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/08/2007 7:39 pm

I've adopted a regemen very similar to yours.

I switch off between different AHA's--Aqua Glycolic and Alpha Hydrox producs--and then I apply FOTE Aloe Vera at the end.

I've recently been trying to get off BP, even though I still have mild to moderate acne. Really made it hell with redmarks, and it didn't cause improvements.

Please let me know how TTO works for you by the way. I might try that...

I am now incorporating something new to my regimen. I bought a Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick at the Body Shop and some concealer with a greenstick. So far they are both great!

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/08/2007 9:47 pm

I just put some Aloe Gently Exfoliator (also from the body shop, was given a sample) on the blackheads on my nose. Im gonna keep it on for about ten to fifteen minutes and then wash it off.

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/09/2007 10:10 pm

I took an Aleve today because Im having an excruciatingly painful period. It didnt help that much. My entire body is still aching.

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/10/2007 10:23 pm

Day 4: My redmarks are kind of fading. I have only one new pimple. The rest are all old. I popped my new pimples but now its all swollen :(

MemberMember
(@pzbe)

Posted : 09/11/2007 12:55 pm

The way you're changing products and always trying something new won't help you. It takes time and you don't seem to have the patience to deal with that. I'm being brutally honest with you. I don't think your acne will get better by keeping this up.

Day 4: My redmarks are kind of fading.
MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/11/2007 10:27 pm

The way you're changing products and always trying something new won't help you. It takes time and you don't seem to have the patience to deal with that. I'm being brutally honest with you. I don't think your acne will get better by keeping this up.

Day 4: My redmarks are kind of fading.

In 4 days? Sounds too good to be true...

Nope this really is a miracle cleanser. If you had read what I wrote carefully, you wouldve seen that I said my redmarks are kind of fading, meaning they are starting to fade. I used the cleanser for two weeks while I was on Dans regimen. I shouldve just used that insetad of the bp. I had to stop using the bp. It was putting chemical burns on my face.

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/11/2007 11:32 pm

Day 5: Not much to report. My cheeks have been red on and off today, I have another new pimple today but only one instead of ten so Im thrilled about that

MemberMember
(@dis)

Posted : 09/11/2007 11:48 pm

Day 5: Not much to report. My cheeks have been red on and off today, I have another new pimple today but only one instead of ten so Im thrilled about that

How well is the TTO Blemish stick working? I'm thinking of trying it.

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/11/2007 11:55 pm

How well is the TTO Blemish stick working? I'm thinking of trying it.

Its okay. I like the my new concealer better. The tto just feels nice. It doesnt really do anything to my pimples

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/12/2007 11:21 am

Day 6: I have one pimple that came to a head but its not a very noticeable pimple. Its not all yellow and disgusting. Other than that I have no new pimples to report and two of my redmarks are starting to fade

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/13/2007 12:50 am

I put revlon colorstay on my face today along with my new concealer. My face looked pretty nice today except for the make up my nose and my forehead didnt stya on very long. I was sweating so much in the nursing home I work in. Maybe thats why Now that I started using this Aqua glycolic, my face is looking better and better everyday. Ive never seen such fast progress in my face just because of one product. I also just ordered two aqua glycolic cleansers on amazon.comfor $22 and some cents, not too shabby if you ask me

MemberMember
(@wynne)

Posted : 09/13/2007 1:24 am

Glycolic acid is amazing. ;)

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/13/2007 1:25 am

Glycolic acid is amazing. 😉

I call it Aqua Godcolyc Miracle Cleanser 😆

MemberMember
(@jensbug)

Posted : 09/13/2007 10:36 am

Hey Molly,

I have to find a new moisturizer and was wondering if the CeraVe Cream was doing well for ya. I see theres a lotion and a cream.....no idea which one to try.

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/13/2007 10:56 am

Hey Molly,

I have to find a new moisturizer and was wondering if the CeraVe Cream was doing well for ya. I see theres a lotion and a cream.....no idea which one to try.

I use the cream one and I do like it a lot and it doesnt make my face oily during the day but I dont use it at night. Otherwise, I have a bunch of really disgusting yellow pustules. At night, I use Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel or nothing, depending on my mood.

MemberMember
(@dis)

Posted : 09/13/2007 9:25 pm

How long does it take you to go through a bottle of aqua glycolic? I need to know if I should order in advance.

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/13/2007 9:27 pm

How long does it take you to go through a bottle of aqua glycolic? I need to know if I should order in advance.

I have no idea. I still havent finished my first bottle. I used it for two weeks at one point so this is the third week and I still have half the bottle left. I ordered two more from amazon that I should be receiving tomorrow 🙂

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/13/2007 11:21 pm

I have a couple of new zits today. They arent very big though so it doesnt bother me

MemberMember
(@acne_battle)

Posted : 09/14/2007 10:38 am

This morning, I dont have any new breakouts. I hope the Aqua Glycolic Cleanser continues working well for me