Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its been two months since I started on the regimen and my complexion has gotten better, thank god... but everytime I start to clear up, i get more. Its like the acne is alive...

My common acne areas are my temples, cheek bone, lower jaw/neck area. Sometimes on my nose. I have naturally oily skin and I don't even remember the last time i had dry - moderately dry skin. But I am worried that using moisturizer when I'm not dry would lead to a higher risk of getting acne. I normally just get a good size red bump.

Would using a moisturizer at night be sufficient enough or do i still need it during the day so i dont turn red? I'm still trying to find the cause to my acne. Each time i wake up i see one pimple gone but another one takes its place. its usually 3.

You may want to try it just for one day. If it gets too dry, use it morning and night. Each persons skin is different. For me I have to moisturize with Dan's in the morning, Eucerin at night