Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm in my 6th month of treatment and very happy with the results. I just have to say that I bought lots of moisturizer in the beginning in anticipation of dryness and really haven't had the need to use it on my face or on my body except for the Aquaphor on my lips. Just wondered if anyone else experienced this? I read lots of posts before starting the medication and it seems most people can't live without moisturizing their face everyday.......

20mg for 6 months is as good as 40mg for 3 months is what i have been told (not actual doses, just making a point). but obviously with the 20mg/6months you will have less side effects.

Guest AcneProne_1977
Nope... I got 60 mg/day and was moisturizing like crazy. You taking it with fatty meals right?

I'm taking it with my normal diet which is mostly healthy with some splurges on fatty foods that I can't resist. I am completely clear and in my 6th month so it worked......I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this.