Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is anyone else totally OCD about oily skin? I have this feeling my skin isn't even that oily but when I wake up in the morning, i feel like my pores are totaly clogged. I take a shower... and feel like they are still clogged. So I start pickin' on the KP :wall:

Picking MAKES me tired/stressed. I'm happy as long as I'm not doing it, no matter how hard anything in life is, i'm happy to deal with it as long as I'm not alone in my room beating the sh*t out of myself

Hmmm. I've spoken with several counselors about this too. My OCD picking is worse when I'm stressed or tired or both. And they think it's sleep deprivation related. But, yours sounds the complete opposite of mine. Have you spoken with a professional about this? Most colleges have free counseling service, and I've used mine to the max! (Hey, its free) The following site has been posted on another thread (I can't remember which one). I haven't really read over it, but it might be a start. Hang in there! And remember your never alone! :proud:

http://www.stoppickingonme.com/index.php