Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so Ive probably had worse days than this and I can imagine many of you probably have had worse, too, but I really feel like shit right now... Im totally tearing myself up- in more ways than one.

I drank heavily Friday Saturday and Sunday so Ive felt pretty awful all day today and all day yesterday. I woke up late this morning, bummed it to class, and tried to go for a run, because now, on top of having discusting skin, I am also now getting fat. I'm not lazy, in fact, I really love to go jogging, but what stopped me from going today was my awful, nervous habit of picking at my skin. I dont really understand why I do it and why I cant stop.

Thoughts?

Ok so Ive probably had worse days than this and I can imagine many of you probably have had worse, too, but I really feel like shit right now... Im totally tearing myself up- in more ways than one.

I drank heavily Friday Saturday and Sunday so Ive felt pretty awful all day today and all day yesterday. I woke up late this morning, bummed it to class, and tried to go for a run, because now, on top of having discusting skin, I am also now getting fat. I'm not lazy, in fact, I really love to go jogging, but what stopped me from going today was my awful, nervous habit of picking at my skin. I dont really understand why I do it and why I cant stop.

Thoughts?

Thats probably a very good way to approach this mess; where do we start? The answer is I have no idea. I am often confused about life. Ive often been called lazy dumb spoiled etc…

but it wasnt always like this... I Am not worried about my alcohol consumption; it helps me relax. If I am an alcoholic.... then maybe its next on my list of things to take care of. First I really have to deal with this skin-picking thing. Its driving me insane.

First I really have to deal with this skin-picking thing. Its driving me insane.

YES!! Defenitely do that, once I stopped it was smooth sailing :dance:

Yes, please someone, how do you stop? I've gone to counselors for this information and NADA! SO PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEE share your stop picking secrets....and no, being mean and yelling at myself has not worked. O_O

Yes, please someone, how do you stop? I've gone to counselors for this information and NADA! SO PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEE share your stop picking secrets....and no, being mean and yelling at myself has not worked. O_O

Holy Crap....I've done all the same things you have! I have also trained my husband to grab my hands to stop me if he's able to catches me in the act. This, of course, just make me more determined to destroy every square inch of blemished skin once he moves on.....I know what your thinking....issuesss!

Holy Crap....I've done all the same things you have! I have also trained my husband to grab my hands to stop me if he's able to catches me in the act. This, of course, just make me more determined to destroy every square inch of blemished skin once he moves on.....I know what your thinking....issuesss!

We both have acne and were just lucky to find each other. It'll happen! You just have to let go and fate will do the rest....(or at least that's what happened with me) :lol: also, I'm a little older than ya ;)