Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!Steven!

Its Time for the roaccutane :D

Thanks for the encouragement :D <3 and yes the weather is crap but hey accutane better without sun:D

Well yet again missed a few days just with coursework from school ect had no time for this but anyways past few days not be going too bad stil have bigggg cyst on my chin which is nasty:( face is looking very red which im not too fused about. My girlfriend was at hers on friday night she said my face looks really red but my spots have gone alot which i was very happy about as we have only been together 1 month 2 weeks or something so it was quiet nice of her:)

Side effects - :( Well its sunday today and all i can say is i played football yesterday and football today i play for 2 teams. And my muscles are achinig lower back very sore when i bend down and my joints feel stiffer and im only on 20mg :(

Lips- Soooo dry only day 13/14 i didnt think that my lips would be this bad they are peeling and i apply e45 lip stuff on them 4 times aday and its not enough:(:( also around my mouth get soo dry and is peeling alot.

I will upload photos in abit just going to have a bath:D

xx

this was me last night day 13 as you can see there is dry skin around my mouth no matter how much moisturiser i put on it absorbs it :( *EDIT* imageshack is down i will upload photos soon as it it back up and running.

post-62899-1191162388_thumb.jpg

post-62899-1191162388_thumb.jpg

Try neutrogena lip balm, it stopped my lips from peeling !!

And yes we are lucky there is no sun, as my face burns easily anyway even without accutane !

:)

Good luck mate, I see quite some improvement there man even tho its been a really short amount of time. I reckon you'll clear right up by the end of your course! Go hard :]. I aint too sure how good your lip balm is, but you should try a little vaseline.

When my best mates from england came to see me, one of em brought a little vaseline container, which he gave me.. He usually has dry lips. It's blue and white, and its labeled "Vaseline Lip Therapy" .. Its small so you can carry it around in your pocket, and whenever you want you can refill the container from a normal tub of vaseline. Try and get the stuff with vitamin e. It works well for me, but I gota apply it quite often.

Stay positive man, and good luck.. !

okay well here is day 14... 2 weeks goo soo fast:D and today my skin is red haha looks like sunburn kinda looks cool even though i look like a idiot in pic =p

So yeah here is day 14 still have cyst on chin and redness forehead not many pimples at all looks really nice:) and feels smooth tbh im happy for the improfvement afdter 2 weeks when i thought it would be 2 times worse due to i.b

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9376/dsc00242wh1.jpg

And here is day 15 seen as i didnt come on yesterday really and i dont want to take pictures at diffrent times of day as the lighting affect is diffrent and it makes the spots look better so i like to do it in daylight so you can see the true spots:)

Day 15 well woke up and amazed that redness had gone down soo much still lips and around mouth dry but all in all very happy :D cyst going away nicely too!!!

Here is me day 15..

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/276/dsc00248bz6.jpg

I will do alittle paint job soon so you and me can see my diffrence over the past 15 days :D

Hope you all had a nice weekend

And thanks malevolent for the words of encouragment (Y) and cheers for tip on vasaline hope you tane is going good too :)

xx

haha erm well i go gym about 3 or 4 times a week and dont run really only a 5 min fast run on treadmill but i feel for my shoulders the best thing to do is get x2 28kg dumbells push my shoulders forward with my arms down my side and the weights near my waist and then just lift my shoulders up so they are online with my lower ear then do about 35 reps untill you feel you cant do more:)

hey thanks! :)

wow, you're a week ahead of me and already your skin is totally improving!! i hope mine gets that much better in the next week haha. i'm totally sure by the time you finish your course youll be 1000000% clear. i'm definitely trying to drink tons of water and using moisturizer and lip balm.. but i feel like no matter what i do i'm still dry!! ahh!! oh well.. its all worth it for clear skin!! :)

Day 16- Long Long day had to go represent my school at this award evening so this pic was took about 8 looking abit ruff:P but ahh well cyst gone just little red mark on my chin wherre it was still red marks on forehead from old acne all in all good... Not feeling any side affects no back pain not very dry jus acne getting better:)

so here is day 16 http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8270/dsc00254lv5.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 17 !!!! (today)

woke up this morning felt good after a nice 11 hour sleep felt really good acne looking good cyst not to be seen a tiny bit dry has a shower moisturised all good just got home from being in the uk rainnn !! =p

Skin feeling smooth few bumps on right cheek im not picking them as accutane will sort them out :D so yeah very good day a little red but it looks cool so im not fussed:)

Day 17.. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8748/dsc00257sp7.jpg

I cant believe how fast this tuff is working still only on 20mg!! :D When i go to the derm in 2 weeks or so do you think i should up my dose or stay the same at the very start he stated that aslong as your side affects are minimal we will put you on either a further 7 months @ 40mg or 5 months @ 60 mg.... or should i ask him to keep it at 20mg i have hardly any side affects that are annoying just dry skin and lip and aching.

Also my school m8s are saying how good my skin is looking :D im really happy when they tell me. As a confident person with or without acne i told most of them that im on Roaccutane and we have a laugh and a joke about the side affects and that also if im dry during the day around my mouth they tell me and i put some moisturiser on!! there legends:D x

woooooo missed bout 3 years hahahah just been soo busy with coursework and sports its unreal.... anyways past week not be going too good started waking up with breakouts but they have gone again:D so now back to the usuall improvement all good:D side effects - headache last night probally not due to accutane ..aches in joints and dry sry skin that feels really tight but after moisturising is alll good:D so here is me today not to bad i dont think not my best day though today is day 22 :)

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5599/dsc00270hz6.jpg

My back is improving alot actuall i will upload back pics tomoz:)

Hope everyone who is on accutane is doing well and also if you are thinking of going on accutane i couldnt tell you how good this thing is:D its great!!! xx

Your skin has improved so much! I'm on day 20 and have also seen improvement already, and I didn't really have an IB, either.

It seems like from your build, you could probably go up to 40 mg at the least, maybe you should ask your doctor.

Good luck!

thanks julles nice to hear those words now and again:D

lilly i really think acuutane is my saviour and i hope it works for you aswell:D lets pray it does ;)

Lollies tenten i wish i did:P made me smile haha!!

Anyways im going to have a cooked breakfast for my tea haha and then take my tablet i qwill upload today pic of face and back later:) xx

Eyyyy Steven.

Did you ever get cysts before you started accutane?

I'm thinking about going on it but i never get cysts just 1000000 pustules. Just wanted to know if I may get cysts with the IB.

Results are amazing, hope it keeps up!

:catdance:

Eyyyy Steven.

Did you ever get cysts before you started accutane?

I'm thinking about going on it but i never get cysts just 1000000 pustules. Just wanted to know if I may get cysts with the IB.

Results are amazing, hope it keeps up!

:catdance:

lol

Next time I go to my derm I might ask for accutane because this antibiotic (doxy) isn't working (been a month)

talk about jinxing myself... yesterday got my first cyst ever :)

Thanks for the reply

lol

Next time I go to my derm I might ask for accutane because this antibiotic (doxy) isn't working (been a month)

talk about jinxing myself... yesterday got my first cyst ever :)

Thanks for the reply

Hi Steven

I live in the uk and have discovered a few products that are good for dry lips and dry skin.

A really good one is Burts bee's beeswax lip balm, i got mine from john lewis's not sure where else you can get it from. Another one is Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream skin protectant - now this does actually smell minging! But is really good for lips, especially just before you go to bed. You can get this from boots if they have an elizabeth arden counter, debenhams etc or even ebay if you dont want to go and buy it!

For your actual skin i have been using e45 cream - you can get this in loads of places - supermarkets, boots, superdrug etc and its cheap. Just before bed i put loads on and by the morning it has all been absorbed.

Hope this helps!!