Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
m00sie

If you could change anything you wanted

lol - nah, he's quite straight. Just not a fan of the massive boobies is all. He's more of a legs kind of guy anyhow.

1. get rid off my scars.

2. get a lipo

3. do somethn bout my legs..i think they're too thin for my body althou everybody said its fine

4. whiten my teeth '

5. make my butt bigger

6. make my big toe smller

7. fix this wrinkly thng on my neck

8. get rid of this one streth mark on my right hip.

Clear skin (obviously)

Nose job

Lose 5 lbs and tone up (which I could do if I got off my lazy ass and started working out again)

Zoom whitening on teeth

That about covers it. ;)

Rhinoplasty (I have a very slightly hooked nose, which is unnoticeable unless you're looking at me from the side), but I would like to get rid of that since I'd have infinite money @[email protected]

Just overall little fixes here and there that may very renown plastic surgery would recommend...

And, get $300 haircuts every 3 months... O_O

I want straight teeth and a toned mid section oh yeah and duh no more acne. Currently I am trying to work out more and I am on Claravis so more than half way there. My teeth are not straight and honestly I don't know if I will ever get braces. I am 26 years old and feel I would look like a kid but who knows maybe after my Claravis course I will look into it. I once had a dentist tell me successful people have straight teeth AKA you will not be successful unless you have straight teeth. What an ass clown!

Agreed - an ass clown after your money :eh: . Braces caused more problems for me than they fixed, but if you do decide on doing something I would look into Invisalign which I wish had been around when I did the mouth jewellery thing. I don't know much about it but from what I've read it sounds a helluva lot better than actual braces :D .

Elsewhere I feel you on the boob thing. I'm naturally a 40G and finding bras, tshirts or god forbid a bathing suit is murder. I also have petite shoulders so it looks like my boobs can't be held up.

For the things to fix, the one that is seriously on my mind is a boob lift. I want high beams not fog lights. :wall: After loosing a lot of weight my boobs decided to leave as well. Blech.

Aww it kinda makes me sad that so many people want to have surgery... especially since you all are so attractive!!!!!!!

I wouldn't go as far as surgery.. But there's this mark on my knee from when I fell off my bike about a year and a half ago. Plus, of course I would like the best possible skin (accutane is helping with that A LOT). Lastly, I'd like to get in shape (which I will within the next few months).

Smart lipo on my thighs - just to even out my figure a bit.

Slightly bigger boobs - sorry I could never handle being any bigger than a small C at most. I love running and sports so they'd get in the way, plus I dont like the idea of men STARING at my chest. Id have to smack them one. Luckily I don't have that problem!!

Perfect abs - slendertone here I come, lol.

My hair to just grow out already - Ive been dying my hair since I was 12 so I cant remember its natural colour. Its been pale blonde, black, bright red, auburn, dark brown, copper...I'm fed up with all the damage, but at the same time I love having really long hair so Im not prepared to cut it off. Hence now I have a few years waiting for it to all grow out.

I have a weird nose and though I don't like it, I wouldn't have surgery on it. It's the same as my mum's and I like that its something I inherited from her.

Oh, I might get my teeth whitened slightly, but there's nothing wrong with my teeth, so I dont see the point of lumineers. They're not perfect, but in England not everyone is expected to have the creepy generic Hollywood smile!!

So really only two things that would require surgery I guess.

1) Perfectly smooth and lovely clean clear skin is top priority always!

2) Teeth bleached

3) Some sort of boob job thing....im not keen on the idea of implants so maybe i could have a two-in-one op ie remove the fat from my stomach bum and thighs and have it injected into my boobs? lol

4) Maybe a nose job...i hate my nose its too big and i dont actually havea sense of smell but the idea of them chizzeling away makes me feel a bit queezy lol then theres the blackeyes n stuff after ew!

But thats all just fantasy really, id never be able to afford to get any of that done in reality but if im honest and in the real world, id be a totally different and HAPPY person if i could just get my skin to clear up and not have scars :) So whilst im waiting for that to happen, i should properly get off my fat arse and start running and doing situps every day! At least ill be making a start on things i hate rather than sitting around wishing if i had a million pounds! :angel: Xxxx

There is a type of procedure they can do to increase bust size, and improve the "shape" of boobs (by making them fuller rather than just big). It doesnt require general anaesthetic, it doesn't require thinks being implanted in your chest, but it ISN'T permament. Its a type of gel which your body breaks down naturally after 12-18 months. I think it's called Macrolane?

Its expensive for something that doesnt last though.

In the UK you can get a boob job done at harley street (basically the mecca for cosmetic surgery) for £4,250, and this procedure costs approx £2500 for something that only lasts a year.

Still interesting though!!!